Chapter 9

A/n: sorry for the wait, I've been writing some other stuff. What do you guys think of me doing a Shizaya story set in middle school? Let me know in the comments or message me please ^^

Shizuo's POV

I pace the room, my soaked shoes letting out squelching noises along the tile floor. I'm in Izaya's kitchen, looking for something to feed him to get his strength up, but all this guy has are old convenience store lunches and coffee!

I had carried the unconscious flea to his apartment, remembering where he stored his extra key, and let myself in. I threw him to the couch and looked around for that assistant of his to no avail so I decided I'd have to figure it out on my own.

Seriously, what had happened to him?

I heavily sit down in a black leather chair across from him. His wrist is broken, since I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to look like a Z. All he's wearing is his jacket and underwear, not even any shoes or anything. What happened, Izaya? Did you fall? Did someone attack you? I frown and get up to look for something to wrap his wrist in. Shinra has taught me a few things about how to mend broken bones, since it's a current incident for me. I find a gauze wrap and kneel on my knees beside Izaya. "This is gonna hurt..." I gingerly take ahold of his forearm and take a deep breath. "1...2...3" I snap his wrist back into place and a shriek comes from Izaya's lips and he sits up straight before collapsing back and passing out once more. I frown deeper as I wrap his wrist tightly but gently.

I have to get him to his bed... This couch can't be comfortable. I press my hand down on the couch and feel something warm and wet. I pull back my hand, my palm stained red. Blood? Where is it coming from? I open up his jacket quickly, searching for a wound with no luck. Where-Where-Where? Not here-Not there-Where?

My eye drift down. In between his legs. With shaking hands, I push his legs up by his thighs.

Fuck.

A/n: chapter very very soon. Maybe by the end of the night. If not, tomorrow. Bye!