Chapter 1

The sun shines bright and I shade my face. I groan as I continue to walk to school. I see a shiny object in the corner of my eye. I approach it and see that it is a rectangular shaped silver keychain. There's a square shape in the middle and I see that I can press it down like a button. I stare at it with curiosity before shoving it  my pocket and rushing through the front doors of the school. I sit down in my math class and pull the silver object out of my pocket. I fiddle with it as I daydream about nothing and everything. I hear Ms. Carson say my name. "Sarah! Sarah! Would you mind paying attention for once in your life?"
"Sorry." I reply. I mutter under my breath whilst pressing down the button, "I wish we had a less strict teacher than her." Suddenly, the door flies open. A kind looking young woman is standing there.
She announces "I am Ms. Love. You have been fired Ms. Carson and I am your replacement." Ms. Carson just leaves with a shocked look on her face. Once the door closes, Ms. Love let's out a held breath. She pulls the clip out of her hair and shakes it loose. "You can play on your phones for the rest of class children." She then proceeds to lay down at her desk and take a nap.
I stare at the silver doohickey and an evil grin dawns on my face.