Chapter 2

Whilst

sitting at my desk, I plan what I will do with my wish granter. Suddenly an idea pops into my head, and I glance around the room. I see my mortal enemy Jenna Matthews talking to her clique of mean girls in the corner.
       Now it takes quite a lot to make a girl like me hate you, and Jenna Matthews has practically done everything on my list of don'ts. For example, she has repeatedly picked on people who weren't brave enough to fight back, kicked a puppy, preferred Pepsi over Coca Cola, and feigned innocence over something that was 100% her fault. That just proves that she doesn't want to let people know that she's imperfect. Everyone's imperfect, yet some people can't get that into their thick skulls.
       Anyways, I planned out my next words to be very very clear to the device. "I wish that Jenna will pee herself in front of everyone, and everyone will think that she is a loser," I say clearly into the device.
       All of a sudden, a twisted look appears on Jenna's face as her hand goes to her crotch. She raises her hand to get Ms. Love's attention. "Miss! I need to use the bathroom!" She shouts across the room. Ms. Love waves her hand and lays her head back down.
       Jenna stands up to head for the door. In the middle of the classroom, she yelps and her urine falls from between her legs in her mini skirt and onto the ground. She keeps peeing for a whole thirty seconds with her head down in shame until she is done.
       Everyone sits still and quietly in shock until Ms. Love is the first one to make a sound. She bursts into laughter, pointing her finger at Jenna as tears roll down her red face. The rest of the class joins in as she races out of the room.
       The bell rings a few seconds later and the whole class shuffles out whilst still talking about the event that just took place.
       I head to the bathroom knowing that it doesn't matter if I'm late or not. I look into the mirror at my hair the color and texture of sand. Next my focus travels to my dull eyes, thin lips, and crooked nose. I sigh in despair at my flat chest and chubby stomach along with my muffin top. I don't even want to look at my large feet and short, stubby legs.
       I now know that I can look as beautiful as I want.
       Pulling out the device, I soon wish for small, delicate feet, long slender legs, hips that curve just right, a flat stomach, large breasts, full plump lips, a straight nose, bright shining eyes, and long wavy platinum blonde hair. I stare in wonder as my once ugly and boring body changes before my eyes.
       However, there is still one more thing that needs to be changed. My old hand me down clothes just don't look right on this beautiful body. I quickly wish for more attractive clothes, and I get blue skinny jeans, and a tight fitting black sweater that shows just the right amount of cleavage.
       Smiling, I notice that the late bell is about to ring. I wish for five more minutes as I rush to my next class. I can see out of the corner of my eye gather many people checking out my new look. I quickly realize that people won't know who I am. " I wish that people all know who I am, and think I've always looked like this." I quickly slip into class just as the bell rings.
       "Well it looks like you made it here just in time Ms. Barton," a low southern voice catches my attention, and I blush as I see my hot English teacher looking at me.