So Wrong

Harry.

Andy stayed silent the rest of the meal, and during dessert. I had caught Jake smiling and winking at her at least six times throughout the night, and it made me squirm when she would smile back.

I felt Sofia's foot stroke mine under the table, making me jump slightly. She stifled a laugh and mouth 'bed' to me across the table. I nodded.

She looked exhausted and I was looking forward to this confusing and nerve wracking night ending.

"Well, we're going to head to bed now. Andy, could you show Jake to the spare room?" Sofia asked kindly.

Andy nodded while smirking at Jake.

"I'll bring your suitcase up, Son," I interrupted their interaction.

"No, Dad, it's alri-" I cut him off by raising my eyebrows at him. He sighed. "Whatever."

Sofia walked up the stairs beside Jake, and I was thankful he wasn't walking behind her alone. I hurriedly grabbed our suitcases and carried them up the stairs, arriving at the spare room just as Andy and Jake entered. I was desperate for Andy to leave my son be.

"My room's just down the hall if you need anything," she spoke quietly to Jake, looking up at me as she walked out of the room.

"Uh, goodnight Andy!" Jake called after her.

I passed him his suitcase and stood for a moment, waiting for him to look up at me. I had my arms crossed, my foot tapping.

Jake slowly looked up, "What?"

"Go to sleep, Jake," I spoke lowly.

He rolled his eyes as I turned to walk out, closing his door behind me. I made my way to Sofia's room where I'd be staying the next 3 nights. I was happy to be alone with her.

"The dinner went so lovely. Jake is so sweet," she spoke as she crawled into bed.

I smiled at her while I undressed, "Yes, he's a great kid."

"I'd love to stay up with you," she looked at me in just my briefs, "but I really am quite tired."

"Perfectly fine. We have many nights to come. We should get some rest."

I crawled in beside my fiancé and turned off the lamps, giving her a kiss to the cheek. She was fast asleep within minutes, and I felt myself drifting shortly after.

"Please don't stop," she moaned. "Deeper."

All I could hear was the sound of her thighs slapping against my own as I fucked her from behind and her delicious moans. I had her wrist in clenched in right my hand, her ass cheek being squeezed by my left.

"Please, I'm gonna cum on your big cock, Daddy," she whimpered.

Her voice was soft and velvety, making my abdomen clench. I was so close as I thrusted harder, feeling her tighten around me.

"Please lick my pussy."

Huh?

"Please, Jake."

I jolted awake. This was too disgusting. Why had she called for my son? It was me fucking her.

I came back to reality and saw Sofia was in deep sleep. How can I possibly stay here when I'm having vivid wet dreams about my stepdaughter? Thank god I hadn't woken Sofia up with my movements.

I heard a muffled sound through the walls. Was she dreaming too? That would just be too much. When I heard a faint 'please' through the wall, I started to slowly get up.

I made sure to shut the door quietly behind me before I started to tiptoe down the hall. The shuffling and the soft moans got ever so slightly louder as I approached Andy's room. Her door was open the slightest crack. Without a single logical thought, I pushed it softly, allowing me to see straight into the room without it being too obvious.

And that's when I saw her. Just through the crack of the door, I saw the craters in the duvet that her knees were making; I saw the smooth arch of her back and her arms sprawled out. Her legs up, skirt being folded over from the back by a mysterious hand, exposing the beautiful creamy skin that hides underneath it. Her white underwear were being dragged down her silky thighs and then I saw the curly hair dip between those parted legs, a moan escaping her full, pink lips. That's when she saw me; her eyes connected with mine and didn't, wouldn't look away. She smiled, like a devil, she grinned at the fact she was using my son to get back at me for what I had said to her earlier that night.

"Fuck, Jake. Lick my pussy, yeah," she moaned, still looking at me.

I saw his hands slide up her legs, cupping her peach like ass cheeks. I heard a sucking sound, and a slap to the right cheek. Her eyes rolled back and she bit her lip.

Jake flipped her over, exposing her bare upper half. She cupped her perfect breasts, pinching her pink nipples as she glanced down at him for a moment. He held her legs apart with his hands on her thighs. She arched her back and looked at me, her mouth forming a perfect O. Her shoes were still on, adding to the lust I had for her in this moment.

I saw Jake slip a finger inside her, making her head roll back and a throaty moan erupt from her.

"You're so tight," he whispered against her.

I wish it wasn't him between her thighs. I would've preferred to find anyone else in his place.

"Faster, faster," she exhaled. "Please make me cum, Jake, please."

She was shaking. Her right hand made it's way down to his hair, and I couldn't help but wonder how her grip would feel in my own. She tugged and stared at me, her moans getting louder.

"Fuck, fuck yes," her left hand gripped onto her pillow. Jake now had two fingers curling inside of her.

Her moans were louder, profanities slipping out her soft, reddened lips. As her back arched, reaching her climax, her eyes fluttered open and looked directly at me. Her mouth opened, mouthing 'Harry' as her body quivered and squirmed. I hadn't noticed my hand had been rubbing through my briefs until this moment, when I felt my shaft jerk underneath it.

Her moans grew quiet and Jake planted a kiss on her core once he had finished. How would I bring this up with him later? Could I?

She smiled sweetly at him, tugging the covers over her now naked body.

"Sweet dreams," he whispered as he stood up.

I rushed back to Sofia's room. I opened the door quietly and snuck back in. She was surprisingly still fast asleep, not having heard a single whisper from down the hall.

How could I face our children in the morning?