Chapter Six | Meet My Doom

I'm not okay, everything wrong is happening again

If you could only say it to my heart out loud

There would only be a windy breeze

~

You tried not to cry

If you think goodbye is a joke

Yeah, nothing lasts forever, you're right

I'll live without you even if I die

BTS LOVE IS NOT OVER

10/14 10:34 PM

I gasped, stumbling back as I came face to face with the American transfer student, AKA, the host of this party. He was taller than I was, of course, and towered over me. Crossing his arms, he glowered at me. "What are you doing here? You weren't invited."

I was getting too dizzy to speak, and I stared at him blankly. He glares at me, "I could have you arrested for trespassing, you know that right?" I don't answer, just blinking up at him. He breaks out in a grin at my blank stare. "You're really out of it, aren't you gate-crasher?"

He spies the half-empty punch bowl beside me, and his grin gets even bigger. "Say, you don't want to go to jail, do you?"

I realize he's trying to spark some sort of deal, and I squeak out a tiny, "Yes."

His smile seems to get bigger and bigger. "Alright, I propose we make a deal."

I frown, my brows furrowing. "What kind of deal?" I slur, getting more out of mind with each minute that passed. Hoseok, please hurry up. For once I'm begging anyone to not stay away.

He reaches into his fridge and pulls out a small cup. I can't tell exactly what's inside cup other than the fact that it was liquid. He hands it to me as I stare nervously into it. I see my own dazed and confused reflection staring back up at me, and I look up to the boy.

"It's an American thing," he says, "But you just have to take a drink. Usually, one sip will do, but since you're crashing my party, you'll have to drink all of it."

I lean my weight on one leg, thinking it over in my muddled mind. "This might be poison," I point out in a wary voice.

He shakes his head. "Not at all, sweetheart. Just a little something to get the buzz going. A lot better than any punch anyways. C'mon, look," he takes the cup from me, taking a tiny sip. I wait, ready to see if he would start choking or if his throat would dissolve. It didn't.

"See? Totally fine," he hands the cup back to me. "Just drink it and you can have as much fun as you'd like here."

I stare back down to the drink. I couldn't think properly, my brain was fuzzy and muddled, and I sigh. I peer at the doorway, begging silently for a member of BTS to pop up and save me. I was disappointed. Guess I shouldn't have depended on them as much as I have been.

I look back to the host. "You'll really leave me alone if I drink this?" All of the alarms in my head were going off, telling me to run from this creep, but perhaps they were silenced by the spiked punch.

"Absolutely," he smiled widely.

I look to the doorway one more time, half expecting for someone to pop in at any moment. Hesitantly, I raise the cup to my lips, taking a small sip. The flavor buzzed in my mouth and across my taste buds, sliding it's way down my throat.