Prologue

It was a special day, Tsuna's 15th Birthday.

Tsuna's POV:

"Ah~!! Reborn!!" I said at my INSANE Home Tutor, Reborn. Well, He looked at me and said "Don't give me that annoying {Tsuna's mind: Ugh?! Annoying?!!} reation of yours.. It's Maman and the Ninth's Wish.." But, I then scratch my head out of confusion and said "But that doesn't mean I should celebrate my 15TH BIRTHDAY This WAY!!". Reborn just smirked at me in reply.

Do you all know why I'm like this? Let me Tell you...

Well...

It's this simple...

All I ever KNOW it that, yesterday, Reborn acted weirder and weirder that today...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SLEPT ONE NIGHT!!! AND AT THE MORNING I WAS NOW SITTING AT A ROYAL-LIKE CHAIR AND WEARING A CROWN AND EVERYONE DRESSED LIKE MY BUTLERS AND MAIDENS AND IT WAS LIKE I DON'T KNOW! HOW THE HECK DID MY SLEEP WEAR TURNED INTO A PRINCE'S!! AND TO ADD UP THIS MADNESS— MY BIRTHDAY WAS AT WEDNESDAY, THE DAY I SHOULD BE AT SCHOOL, SLACKING MY HEAD TO TOO MUCH LESSONS!! AND IT WAS LIKE, I'D PREFER GOING TO SCHOOL THAN BEING AT THIS PLACE!!

There.. I said it. Anyways, I just pouted and sat on the Royal-like chair where I woke up on. Hayato (wearing a butler suit) approached me and said "You look good in those clothes, Jyuudaime!", I just sratched my back and waved my right hand and said "Hehe... Thanks, Gokudera-kun..." then sweat dropped. Gokudera just gave me his one of The-Best-Jyuudaime-Smile. Suddenly, Takeshi wrapped his right arm around my shoulders, making Gokudera pissed off, saying "Otanjoubi Omedatou, Tsuna-kun!" "Ah.. Hehe... Arigatou, Takeshi-kun.." I replied smiling at him.

Gokudera suddenly shouted at Takeshi "Oi! Baseball Freak! Hands off Jyuudaime!!" but Takeshi laughed and said "Maa Maa, Gokudera-kun.. It's Tsuna's Birthday that we're celebrating.. And besides.. Tsuna-oujisama didn't declared 'No One Should Touch Me' or something like that.. right, Tsuna-kun?" and all I did was nod at him in reply. Later, Kyoko and Haru approached and said in an unison "Otanjoubi Omedatou, Tsuna-kun*Kyoko*/Tsuna-san *Haru*!" "Ah~ Arigatou.." I replied and smiled at them.

Haru then jumped up and down out of excitement and said "You look dashing in that Prince Costume, Tsuna-san!!" "Ye-yeah.. Hehe.. Thanks" I said and looked away. Kyoko then smiled sweetly and said "Nice costume, Tsuna-kun.. I wonder who's your Princess.." "Yeah.. I wonder.. {Tsuna's Mind: I wish it's you Kyoko-chan!!}I said when suddenly the lights went off.

Me (Tsuna): EHHH?!! What's going--- OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN?!!

Kyoko: Tsuna-kun..?

Haru: Hahi! Tsuna-san! Where are you?? It's too dark!!

Takeshi: *Laughs* Maybe the show is about to begin..

Hayato: The Show..?

__________________________________________________________________

Hayato's POV:

"Ciaossu~" Reborn suddenly said and the lights turned on. All of the sudden, there's no sign of Jyuudaime when one spotlighted Jyuudaime back to his trone. "The heck— Reborn!!!" Jyuudaime screamed as he was chained up to his throne. Reborn-san smirked and said "Game One: Who ever finds the key to unlock the chains on Tsuna will get to be with Tsuna in that room for one hour!!" "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!" Jyuudaime said then suddenly struggled hard to get the chain off of him.

Then out of blue, Mokuro shown up and said "Where would we look for the key..?" "All over this this room.. One Key; One Huge Room; Over a hundred People Game.." Reborn said then was interrupted by Jyuudaime shouting "That's crazy talk!!". But, Jyuudaime's attempt to break free turned into an electric shock.

Note: Everyone said in an Unison

Me (Hayato): Jyuudaime!!

Takeshi & Kyoko: Tsuna-kun!!

Haru: Hahi!! Tsuna-san!!

Ryohei: Sawada!!

Mokuro: Hm..

Kyoya: Herbivore..

"Now.. Let the game BEGIN!!" Reborn said and started to turn on the clock. The clock only last for one hour.

>>> To Be CONTINUED <<<

Coming up Next to Problem 1: Where's The Key?!!

"I wonder were did Reborn-chan hide it desu.." Haru said and looked at the Table.

"This is Fun!" Takeshi said while smiling.

"Tsuna-kun.. Are you Ok there..?" Kyoko asked as she looked at Tsuna's shocked body.

"What's This..?"