Problem 2: Every Little Thing Counts!

Reborn's POV:

 Well, since Tsuna and Kyoko were out of the picture.. Shall we continue the game..? "So.. What do you exactly want us to do Reborn?" Hayato suddenly said as he got NO IDEA of my plans. I smirk and said "I entitled this game.. 'Truth or Consiquence.." "Why not Truth or Dare?" Takeshi suddenly said as he also got NO IDEA. I later show them a fish bowl full of papers folded neatly. I later smirked at them again and said "The rules are simple.. If the paper you got says 'Truth' I'll ask a tricky question to you and if I'm not satisfied to your answer.. You'll get a consiquents.. And if it's a Consiquents.. I'm going to take your consiquents in this other bowl.. Got it?" "Hahaha~ I can't believe this would be easy!" Takeshi said as he put his hand at the back of his neck.

That's what you thought...

"Who'll start..?"  I said as I helded them the bowl. Takeshi then went close to the stage and said with full of cheer in his eyes "I will!!" then later inserted his hand to the bowl. As he let it out, it was read 'Consiquence'. I smirked and let out another bowl with the words saying 'Choose your Consiquence'. As Takeshi picked up, he read it. Later, his eyes were wide open with a matching blush. He looked at me and his face was like 'Should I do it?!' and I nod at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the PAPER:

Do a french kiss to Haru Miura... For 5 Seconds..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can't it be something like kiss my baseball bat?!!" Takeshi shouted as he blush just like a tomato. Everyone looked at him weirded and later was shouted by Hayato saying "What are you complaining about?! It's your fault for thinking it easy~" "Ah.. Eh..! Al-A-ALRIGHT I WILL Do IT!!"  Takeshi just said and jumped down to the stage. He later approached Haru and smiled nervously. Haru then let out a curious face and said "What's wrong, Takeshi-san..?" "*SFX: Takeshi* Will you forgive me, Haru..?" "What do you mean, Take---?"

"WOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHH~!! The HECK?!!!" everyone screamed as they saw Takeshi kissing Haru. Hayato suddenly noticed Takeshi doing.. THAT. He was so surprised that looked away as much as possible. Later, Takeshi let go of the kiss just in time.. 5 Seconds. Haru's face was like you can't predict weather she'll slap Takeshi of kick him on his manhood. Takeshi quickedly looked away and screamed with a blush and said "ARE YOU SATISFIED?!!" and I just nod in reply.

After that, Hayato suddenly participate, since he saw it.. smirks*. As he participated, he picked a piece of paper in the bowl and it was said 'Truth'. I later thinked of the question when suddenly.. I thinked of.. "If I gave you a permision to kiss Tsuna in 5 seconds, and IF he's a she.. Will you accept it..?" "Eh..?" he just said and started to think. He later looked back and said proudly "Of course I would!! It's an honor to kiss Jyuudaime that way!!" "*SFX: Reborn* Then do it.." "*SFX: Hayato* Eh?" "*SFX: Reborn* I said, do it now to Tsuna.. I'm not satisfied.." "*SFX: Hayato* ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!" "Yup~ Dino will lead you the way.. I'll follow you guys back.." I said and smirked at him.

For a second there, he's mouth were wide open and blushed really hard but since I'm suppose to be satisfied, he went out and told Dino that I permitted him to go there. As Dino guided him there, I followed back with the others.

_________________________________________________________

Hayato's POV:

 Seriously?? Should I really KISS Jyuudaime?!! I mean, it'll turn out I'm the first guy taking Jyuudaime's FIRST KISS! This is REALLY a crazy talk. Anyways, as we got there, Dino told me that their (Kyoko & Jyuudaime) were in there yet he got no idea what their doing. As he said it, I think I should really backdown and at the same time, Reborn and the others are looking at me. Damn it! Do I have no CHOICE?!!. Anyways, as I open the door, I saw Jyuudaime..?

What the heck..? Jyuudaime's above Kyoko and it looks like they're having fun? What's GOING ON?!! "Go-Gokudera-kun?!!" Jyuudaime said as he stood up from his position. Kyoko quickly followed him back and they're now standing on the bed, and to my amusement, Reborn and the Others hadn't seen that scene. Reborn later signaled me to do 'it'. Seriously.. I think I can't do it!!

Later, they both got down the bed and Jyuudaime said "Times Up??" "Not yet, Dame-Tsuna.. But Hayato here wants to tell you something.." Reborn said and looked at me with a smirk. Jyuudaime later looked at me curiously and smiled then said "What is it, Go---" "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!"Everyone shouted as I did it. I felt my face burning up and I think I'm gonna collapse as I did it. Later, I let go as soon as possible, and looked away. After that, Jyuudaime's face turned surprised, turned red and suddenly gave out a weirded face and said"The HECK?!! Go-Go-Gokudera-kun?!! What's the meaning of this?? REBORN?!!" "Yo-you see Jyuu-Jyuudaime.. I wa-was ordered by th-this and all.. Pl-plus we-were pl-playing 'Truth or Consiquence'.." I said as I looked at the ground and bowwed.

Jyuudaime later looked at Reborn with a weird face then said "SERIOUSLY??" "*SFX: Reborn* Don't worry, Dame-Tsuna.. I'll extend the time limit for you because we distrubed your.. *Smirks*" "Re-Reborn!!" Jyuudaime suddenly said as his face turned red. It was said to Reborn that they'll extend 30 minutes. After the Disturbance and Humulliation, The game went on.

~And So..~

It was Hibari's turn to take his 'Truth or Consiquence'. As he got his paper, it was said 'Consiquence'. As he got it, he later dugged his hand in the other bowl and was later been said in it was:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSIDE THE PAPER:

Kiss Chrome Dokuro in 10 seconds, No Exception..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think I would do that ridiculus thing?" Hibari suddenly said as he looked at Reborn full of anger and stuff. Reborn later smirked and said "No Exception.." "*SFX: Kyoya* I'll bite you death in return.." "*SFX: Reborn* Do it to Dame-Tsuna instead.." "Deal.." he said and went down the stage, he later went close to Chrome and with no hassitations, he kissed her. After 10 second, Mokuro quickly attacked Kyoya from the back and since he pulled off fast they went on a chaise. Later, After the game and in the end, everyone won the game.

"But.. There can only be one winner.." Reborn suddenly said as he smirk. He later let out another bowl and picked a paper in it. He later smirked and said "The person who'll be with Tsuna for 30 minutes is.." TENSION RAISING UP~ "Is.." RAISING AT 80%~ "Is.." 100% TENSION~!! "Leon.." "EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!! LE-LEON?!!" we all said in an unison as Tsuna and Kyoko got in the room. Since the heard Reborn said it, Tsuna went to Reborn and lift Leon away from Reborn's hat.

He later left the room, leaving us all blank fo he hadn't complain and such. THE HECK..?

>>>To Be CONTINUED<<<

Coming up Next to Problem 3: Let's Play BRING ME~

"Be ready.." Hayato said as he looked at Reborn.

"Wahhh~! Why I forgot to bring it?!!" Kyoko said.

"What a childish game yet Why I'm joining..?" Kyoya said as he search to Reborn's command to Bring.

"Bring me Tsunayoshi Sawada.."