Broken Part 9-Finding Love

Broken

(A Demi Lovato Fan Fiction.)

Demi's POV

Alice and I were talking and I saw Kevin walking towards us who was that next to Kevin he's extremely cute so I asked Alice. "Hey Alice who's that guy next to Kevin.?" she laughs and say's that's my brother Zac he's 19 and play's guitar." I tell her "Is you're family all musicians or something.?" she giggles a bit and says "Basically yeah you should see his vinyl collection or his guitar collection my dad and Zac collect them their all in the music room upstairs." wow! as Kevin and Zac walk up Alice introduces us but before she said my name he grabs my hand and say's you must be Demi Kevin told me about you he tells me you play guitar and you sing that's really cool nice to meet my sister's best friend." I felt my cheeks blush he's extremly cute and I may have a small crush on him.

Zac's POV

Why did I say that!?! she probably thinks I'm creepy now but I noticed her blushing she's so beautiful and I have a feeling we're gonna get along great right when I was going to say something I heard my mom yell "30 minutes till we all leave for Six Flags." I looked at my little sister and I see her trying not to laugh I tell her "Hey what's so funny birthday girl.?" she smiles and says "nothing nothing so Zac why don't you show Demi around the house you know for you guys to get to know each other." I felt my cheeks go red and I look at Demi and say "Do you want me to show you around or something that's if you ww-want too sorry I stutter when I'm nervous you probably think I'm weird or something.

Demi's POV

Why are you nervous.? I say while laughing Zac is so hot and I can't believe Alice said that but I was happy she did I really wanted to get to know Zac. He says "I have no idea why I'm nervous." I laugh and tell him it's ok and I would love him to show me around. He smiles and looks into my eyes he's gorgeous his dark blue eyes and his white smile made me weak He says "Alright let's go Kevin take good care of my sister I'll be back in 10 Alice please don't get into any trouble."said Zac "I can't keep that promise Zac haha." said Alice "Don't worry bro she's in good hands." said Kevin. As we walk away I turn around and mouth to Alice "Thank You!" she smiles and winks at me as we're walking away he ask's "Is it ok if I hold you're hand you know that way you won't get lost or something." I smile and say "I don't mind at all." He smiles and grabs my hand and to be honest I feel like it's a perfect fit I think we're going to be good friends or maybe more than that.

Alice's POV

I think it's cute Demi has a crush on Zac I mean they are the same age and they both like playing music it's a match made in heaven I laughed when Demi mouthed "Thank You!" as she walked away with my brother I thought It was so cute. I was walking around the yard with Kevin and we kept talking about today we wanted to talk in private so we went to the back garden and sat on the bench watching the fishes swim in the pond that my parents built together he holds onto my hand and say's "I'll be here as long as you need me Alice." I smile and say thanks I squeeze his hand and tell him Hey we're gonna be at Six flags till late wanna spend the night you can sleep with Zac and I'll ask Demi if she wants to stay over. He smiles and says sure let me text my mom as he turned on his phone he said Woah! I tell him what is it he said I have 20 missed calls and 9 text messages all from my sister. I checked my phone I had 32 missed calls and 19 text messages all from Sonia, as I skimmed through them they all said the same thing I'm sorry please forgive me! I felt my eyes water I felt Kevin's arm around me and he hugged me and whispered in my ear "Forget about it ok It's all gonna be ok because I'll always be here to protect you I promise." I hug him tight and he hugs back we slowly let go but he still has me in his arms we look in each other's eyes and before I knew it his lips were on mine.

Kevin's POV

When I let go of Alice our eyes met and I crashed my lips on her's and we kissed for what felt like hours but it was only 1 minute she hold's onto my hand and she looks at me our lips just a few inches apart I wanted to kiss her again I smile and say I've been wanting to do that since we first met" she smiles and says "I've always felt the same way." My heart skipped a beat when I was going to kiss her again I heard her mom yell 20 more minutes where's the birthday girl.?!? Alice get's up and we run to the yard and she shout's "Here I Am.!" her mom smiles and says get all you're friends ready you Kevin and Demi will go in Zac's car and we'll all go you're aunt and uncles we'll take you're cousins that way you'll catch up with you're friends by the way where's Sonia.?" before Alice could answer I shouted "She's grounded for being mean to somebody we all care about." Alice's mom said "Wow that sucks well she's gonna miss out on all the fun."

Demi's POV

Zac is so amazing he's not like any guy I met before he's so built and fit as he showed me around the house we walked by his room he had a few weights in his room and his bedroom was spotless and there were picture's of him in a sport's uniform and on the left of the room a record player he smiles and say's I like to listen to vinyl it sounds way better." he said I smile and say "I feel the same way he smile's and he grab's my hand and says "Let me show you the music room." as he open's the door the walls were covered with vintage guitar's from Gibson to Yamaha he smiled at my reaction and when I turned I stuttered and said ii-is that a-a rr-recording studio. He laughs and says yes and he told me that they rarley use it when you walk around the room you see vinyl records from The Beatles to Kiss all of the best rock bands ever. He holds my hand and everytime he does that I feel butterflies in my stomach he smiles and say's and "this is the end of the tour and "Our home is you're home" as we're about to walk out I tripped on a stool chair and when I was about to fall Zac grabs me but he falls with me and he's right on top of me we look into eachother's eyes his deep blue crystal eyes we're perfect we just looked at each other and laughed our lips a few inches apart from each other.

Zac's POV

As we're about to walk out Demi trips on the stool that was close to the door as I catch her I fall with her too and I fall on top of her I tell her "I'm sorry are you okay.?" she smiles and say's "Never better" I brush her beautiful blonde hair away from her eyes and for a moment I felt like we we're the only two people in the world I loved this girl and I just met her as our eyes met and our lips were a few inches apart I kissed her and she kissed me back I held onto her hand and we stayed there on the floor we let go and she say's I'm sorry I know we just met I don't want you think.." I cut her off with another kiss and I tell her It's okay and I don't care if we just met but I feel butterflies when I'm with you and since we're going to Six flags in 15 minutes I wanted to ask If you wanted to go out for dinner sometime.?

Demi's POV

"I wanted to ask If you wanted to go out for dinner sometime.?" I quickly said yes! he laughs and says I'm so excited I can't wait.! we kiss one last time and I laughed he looks at me and laughs and says why are you laughing I quickly say one because we're still on the floor and two you're face got red when I said yes don't be nervous it's gonna be amazing he get's up and helps me get up and we hug. God he smells so good! his bright white smile and his dashing blue eyes always get's me he tell's me "Demi I promise this date will be perfect because You're the perfect girl in this whole world and I promise I'll always protect you and be there for you I promise." when he said that I let a tear fall he hugged me and said "I'm sorry did I come off to strong or something." I smile and say no I think it's so sweet no guy has ever treated me like this before. He hugs me and whispers in my ear "If they only knew that they let go of the most beautiful girl in the world they would realize the mistake they made." I kiss him one last time before we walk out to meet up with everyone I've never felt this amazing and happy in a long time.

(Demi and Zac and Alice And Kevin! what do you guys think.?)