Enstars x Reader : Choose

For the cast, i just pick four of them:
-Sakuma Rei
-Hasumi Keito
-Sena Izumi
-Fushimi Yuzuru

Well, enjoy it...

======================================

(L/n)(f/n), a girl who her existence is like an air. Hard to see, hard to feel, and hard to catch it, in other words she never look by other students, almost forgetting by all students, she always told herself if she just a gravel on the road, peoples wouldn't notice it. And her motto is 'A gravel on the road never be a rose on the garden' she always believe that an ugly gravel never became a beautiful rose, we born with it.

.
.

Next week will be the first midterm test after enter 2nd year. Just like another students there before the exam, most of them will go the shrine and pray for the exam. You goes to the Tenjin shrine, hope your exam will be end successfully and get the best result as you can, you pray and pray hoping your exam will be easy just like last year.

After it, you walking home but before it your eyes caught something you never seen, a sakura tree that you never seen it bloomed there the scent of sweet sakura making you felt so calm. You saw some girls are hanging out under it, had a chit chat and waving a jokes each other, you jealous. So jealous at them, you never had a friends like them and you really want it.

Deep on your heart you told yourself and pray, hope it will be true.

I hope i had a friends, a friends who stay on my side.

You walk back with a tears on the corner of your eyes, that sight will never happen to you.

.
.
.

Before class begin, you sat up under the tree on backyard of your school while reading history book you quiet like sat under the shady tree there with the wind blowing softly. Just in occasion, you felt a sleep with book still open you took a long sleep. On your sleep, you heard someone talk to you but you can hear it clearly since the voice is faded away everytime you get closer to the voice. You woke up, and how surprised are you when you saw four men was there tooo a set around you. You sleep on someone lap and hurrily woke up.

"Who are you all?" you asked panicky.

"How rude, we are your friends (f/n)-sama. You are the only who wish for a friends and we are here for you," said them while bowing at you.

"F-friends? Wish?"

You trailed back of the memories you had, you remembered the day you wish you want a friends under the sakura tree.

"Already remembered it?"

"Y-yes. I don't even know that will come true," you said inaudible voice.

"My name is Sakuma Rei, i will make you feel happy more than just a friends," said the black curly hair man with red bloody eyes.

"My name is Sena Izumi, i will always on your side, my princess," said the silver haired man cooly.

"My name is Fushimi Yuzuru, no matter what you need and want i'll come to serve you, master," said the dark purplish man, he bowed again nicely.