Kashuu Kiyomitsu x Reader : Decision

Well,  someone has asked me to make the extended ending of the story 'Confess' and I made it.

Enjoy guys~

==================================

"(L/n)..." he keep calling you.

"I u-um--"

You looked at him, how desperate his face waiting for your answer. You sighed and want to gave your answer. But, once again you looked at (Rival's name) who had a disgusted and irritated face.

[You accept his confession]

"I....like you, too." you answered incoherent voice.

Kashuu smile widely, and at the same time too he can't even express what he's feeling. He is now beyond happy, he love you since when he see you became student of the month and when you get a medal from science olympiade. And since that, he can't keep his gaze at you ad always staring you even when he surround with his fangirls.

"(L/n), can I call you (f/n)?" he asked you and holding both of your hands.

"U-um," you nodded reassured your answer.

"SHE SAID YES! KASHUU NOW HAD A GIRLFRIEND!" one of Kashuu's close friends shout to clear the answer.

All girls especially Kashuu's fangirls felt like ripped apart. Seeing the most popular boy on this school now in relationship with the most smartest girl on this school.

You saw (rival's name) face who about to crying, maybe you thought she will hating you and spread all bad rumors at you to broke with Kashuu. You tilted your head and saw Kashuu face, you too afraid to stare at Kashuu eyes.

"What's wrong (f/n)?" he noticed your uncomfort face.

"Can we talked in private place?"

He nodded and dragged you away from all the students and goes to the gym, there was no other on gym. You reassured no one hear your conversation cause you know the consequences if they hear your conversation.

"Kashuu, i....maybe after this there will be a bad rumors spread all over the school, please just ignore it." you said and still felt afraid.

"Haha...of course! That was my consequence as the one who confessed to you." Kashuu patted your head lightly. "Cause I love you, no matter what."

You felt happy. Someone who you you thought just a charming trashy like him is totally different when he talk with you. You smile slowly and then widely.

.
.

[You reject his confession]

"I...I'm sorry, Kashuu. I can't reply your feeling," you bowed apologized at him.

Kashuu's eyes widened and teary hearing that from you. He totally broken now, the one who he like is not like him back. Not just broken he also felt embarrassed with what he did I'm front of all students.

"Why? Tell me the reason, did I not as handsome as someone you like or I was not as smart as you?"

"I need to focused on my exam and school, I can't had relationship with someone when I just about to graduate. Once again, I'm so sorry."

You bowed again and ran leaving him with all his fans. Most of Kashuu's fangirls happy with your answer in other words they don't want you accept him and he still their mine. Kashuu cry silently there, looking down and hide his face, his desperate face.

"At the end. She still the 'unreachable' smart girl, even as popular boy on this school I can't reach her, even for just an inch." he said in cracked voice.

"Someday, you can reach her no just touch her but hold and hug her in your arms." said one of his close friends.

"Now, how can I meet her and all my fans with this face."

"Well, just cover it or act like nothing happen."

Kashuu ran while covering his face with his palm. Goes to his locker and go home as quickly and avert all gaze at him. He broken cause you, even though you reject him he still can't out you from his mind and he will tried his hard to show you and make you accept his confession.

====================================

It's short and I know it.

Did it just me who read and write it while imagined about Sato Ryuji face? Argh! He is just too perfect and cute as Kashuu on musical live stage.

And cause that also now I 'm in love with anime musical live stage.

I write it in the middle of exam and sorry I may not update for a while cause some other exam and there's also some dance practice.

Vomment if you pleased guys~~