-:Part-8:-

Next morning.
Park- jieun POV:-

I felt my body was being wrapped by something warm.
It must be a dream!!
I shrugged the thoughts off make myself more comfortable to sleep more.
It wouldn't be bad to make sure though.

As i opened my eyes slowly i meet one pair of my staring at me with same shocked expression as me.

I kept my eyes down to see that dork wrapped his hands around my body like i am his favourite soft toy.

What the hell!! Why is this pervert sleeping with me!! Wait!!
Did something happen!! My virginity...@_@

I got up from sleeping position and was about to scream, he covered my mouth to stop me from yelling.

Hmmph!!-

Bowya!!- he said as he still covering my mouth.
Doesn't he has brain!!
I grabbed a pillow next to me to smack his head with it. He uncovered my mouth.

Why are you sleeping in my bed with hugging me!- i said with irritated tone.

Listen!! It's all because of you!! I could not sleep bcoz all night you were crying by having nightmare. I just tried to help you out by waking you up but you grabbed my hand and pleaded not to leave you. You even snuggled into my chest. Since u did not let me go i had no other choice to sleep with you.-  he explained with his cool face.

Now i m embarrassed. i can believe i did that!! Nightmare!!@-@

I did that??- i said in disbelief. My cheek s turned into red because due to embarrassment.

Since i explained what happened yesterday, could you leave so that i can complete my beauty sleep!-  he said in annoying tone.

I got up from ran towards bathroom as holding my red cheeks in both hands.

Mr.Stranger POV:-

I lied. Yeah!! I lied.

I did not use to sleep in floor so i could not sleep. Since she slept in one side of bed, i welcomed my self other side keeping distance between us.

Obviously i m gentleman. Not a shameless Pervert as she thought.-_-

I dont know how i ended up hugging her.
But she is so fluffy and warm though.
Don't get me wrong.

I lied she was having nightmare if i did not ,she might have prepared my funeral here.

I said to her she snuggled into my chest just to tease her.
She turned into red tomato. hehe!
It's fun to tease her.

Park- jieun Pov:-

I washed my face. Even now i could not believe i did that. I puffed my cheeks in frustration. I shrugged off my thoughts. I stepped into shower to let water took my frustration away with clothes on.
After taking shower..

Ahh!! How could i forget my clothes.
Indeed a bad day.

I wrapped my naked body with towel. I opened bathroom door slightly to peek what that pervert doing..

He is sleeping. I sighed in relief.
I tiptoed myself slowly slowly i headed towards my bag which is placed on table near the entrance door of guest room without making any noises.

I grabbed my clothes quickly ran towards bathroom. I was about to clutch the doorknob i heard something horrible. Really horrible.

Your Bra fell on the floor!! Pumpkin!!