Chapter 12

You'd think that Nate would feel bad that he forgot about Niall and left him in the closet over night. You'd think he'd maybe apologize to Nathaniel for making him scared at least or make Nathaniel feel better.

But no.

Instead, Nate was mad that Nathanial was going to complain about him 'disciplining' Niall.

So, what Nate decided to do was spank him.

What was it, 6:00 AM in the morning?

Niall's crying could be heard from outside of Nate's room because Nate left his bedroom door open.

It was very disturbing for 6 year old Nathaniel.

Nathaniel went to Nate to tell him to do something and Nate just turned red from anger and began belting the child. 

The poor kid cried and yelled and begged.

Jack locked himself in his room and covered his ears, trying to block out the noise.

Niall was waiting for himself to be let out and Nathaniel was being hit for no reason at all.

"You shouldn't interfere between Niall and I!" Nate stormed.

He lay another hard hit on Nathaniel's backside, already pruple.

Nathan was only 6, Nate's hits were far more painful to Nathaniel than they were to the other two boys.

"I'm s-sorry!" Nathaniel was slowly losing his voice from screaming so much.

Jack covered his ears with a pillow and tried to zone out.

Nate whipped the boy again, the child was limp over the sofa's arm rest. 

The t.v continued playing, an old movie scene could be heard as Nathan was being whipped. 

Nate hit him again.

"Do not, I repeat, do not ever talk to me about Niall's and I's problem." Nate snapped. 

He hit him 2 times.

"That is our business, not yours." Nate said.

He hit him again.

Nathaniel wanted to bring his hand back but he had already done so, which resulted in Nate pinching Nathaniel's ear tightly and then holding his wrist tightly.

"And if you really want Niall out of there, are you willing to take his place?" Nate spoke utter shit, nothing he said made sense. 

Nathaniel shook his head, he did not want to be in Niall's place. 

"Then after this you will stay upstairs. I don't want to see you again."  Nate said.

Nate lay about 10 more hits before grabbed Nathaniel's arm and pushing him in the direction of the stairs.

Nathaniel ran upstairs and towards Jack's room.

He knocked on the door. 

Jack opened it, knowing it was Nathaniel because he could hear everything.

Jack brought Nathaniel into a big hug and shut the door, both of them sitting against the door so nobody could enter.

Nathaniel lay his head on Jack's shoulder and they both cried.

Nathaniel cried because he was spanked and Jack cried out of fear.

Jack did not understand how Nate became who he is now and how he became who he is.

meanwhile, Niall lay against the door, surrounding him were suitcases. Those things were not comfortable to lean against.

Niall's face was stained with tears, his eyes not longer teary but his eyes swollen and his cheeks itchy.

His throat was dry and his behind hurt more than previously if that was even possible. 

It was still dark, the only light coming from underneath the door.

Niall basically gave up trying to be brave and strong.

He collapsed on the floor and let himself cry.

Niall did not fall asleep at all the entire time he was here.

Niall wasn't only afraid but sleepy.

He tried sleeping but every time he shut his eyes, he was scared that someone would attack him.

Nate didn't want to be home, so, he grabbed his keys and decided to head to work, on a Saturday. 

He drove to his work, obviously after wearing clothes from the hooks in his bathroom and stayed there for a couple of hours until the only thing he could do at work was stare at his computer screen.

Nate took his time driving home.

The few hours Nate was gone, no movement or noise was made.

Not like it could be for Niall.

Nathaniel fell asleep in Jack's room and Jack tried to finish off any homework he had.

----end----

It's very short, I'm sorry but I did not know how to continue this

Btw should I continue this story or return to making normal spanking 1 shots?

50 votes and 15 comments for the next update

Btw, if you want a 1d spanking story or 5sos spanking story, comment on my account, not in this chapter.

Thanks!