Breakfast

I had to take off Sean's clothes and put my sweats and an old T-shirt of mine on him. He had followed me to the bathroom obediently and threw up a few more times while I was undressing him. At least this time he had made it to the toilet and not all over us and my floor. I had to ignore his chiseled torso and the slight bulge in his boxers, but I made it through. I gave him some water and put him in my bed with a wet cloth over his eyes.

I leaned on my door once I shut it and took a deep breath. Sean gave me a very drunk kiss. If you could count it as a kiss. He tasted like beer of course, and it just really was not what I wanted. I would have loved to kiss Sean under different circumstances. I have to pray to whoever that he doesn't remember. Maybe I should take a couple shots of vodka I have to forget it.

I feel guilty because he has a girlfriend, but it's not like I kissed back. But I could have done more to make him stop. It's not like my hands were busy, I could have pushed him away. But I didn't.

The smell of vomit reminded me that I need to change and wash my floor. I went to my laundry room and grabbed a clean tank top and sweats. Then to the kitchen to grab a wet cloth and cleaned the mess at the front door. I got the mess cleaned and pulled some blankets out of the hallway closet for myself. Then I curled up on my couch and fell asleep.

~~

I was woken up by the smell of sausage and eggs. The sausage was sizzling loudly and the oven fan was going. I rubbed my green eyes and stretched then went to check it out. Sean was standing at the stove, still wearing my clothes, and putting scrambled eggs on a plate. He was humming a little tune as well. I stood at the doorway, waiting for him to notice me. I wasn't expecting him to be awake or moving, even though it's almost eleven. I was supposed to be the one treating him to some soup.

"Oh, Callie, you're awake." He grinned at me. Did he remember last night?

"You're awake as well." I stepped in closer. "I was expecting you to still be throwing up."

"I forgot that I threw up." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I remembered once I realized I wasn't in my own clothes."

"Yeah, I couldn't keep you in your messy clothes. I promise I didn't see anything I wasn't supposed to."

"I'm sorry I got so drunk. I usually don't get that way. It's just been a little rough to be honest." He handed me a plate of eggs and sausage.

"Well, come sit down, talk to me about it." We sat at my small dining table started to eat.

"It's about my girlfriend." Sean started. "We were having issues before I even left home, and she left one night without a word and didn't return for a week. I thought it was over and I didn't want to be in a place with so many memories. So I came here. Then a couple days ago she messaged me and she yelled at me for leaving." Sean put his head in his hands. "That's all she'd been doing lately. I was being yelled at for every little thing. I thought she was done with me and she called me saying I was a terrible boyfriend for just leaving her."

"But she just up and left you first." I couldn't help myself with the interruption.

"I know! I officially broke up with her. I needed those drinks last night." Sean looked at me with some tears on his eyes. "Did I do or say anything stupid?" Do I tell him about the awful kiss last night? I don't think he needs to worry about that right now. Maybe just the Youtube thing.

"You told me you used to be famous." I took a large bite of my eggs and watched his face go from confused to amused.

"My secret's out." He clapped his hands. "I don't share it out to the world that I used to be a famous Youtuber. I feel like a dick."

"Nah, it's fine." I shook my head. "I never thought that I'd be sitting down sharing breakfast with my hero."

"You used to watch my channel?"

"I was in love with you." I rolled my eyes. "It was a little crush. I shipped you and your friend though. What was his name?"

"Mark!" He laughed loudly. "We still talk almost every day or we play videogames together."

"Markiplier was his channel name." I chuckled. "Ya'll were great. Helped me through a lot of shit as well."

"I'm really glad I could help you." Sean reached over and squeezed my arm. I almost flinched. He just went through a breakup and sort of kissed me last night. I don't want him to move on fast.

"Yeah, thanks. Now you're just Sean though and my friend." I finished my last sausage and put my plate away. "Want to play some games?" 

////

Hello again.  I'm not taking any sort of jabs at Signe!!  I'm sure she's lovely!!  So there's that little disclaimer.