Not the 2nd chapter, but the 2nd story

Once my uncle slept on a roof

And found it quite comfortable.

You know, that might just explain his looks : that of an ogre with mayonnaise for hair . Every night at midnight I would eat a doughnut and cry because he was so ugly . " I can't stand eggs .." I would sob. He grew a new mole every day. I was miserable, and embarrassed by his job as a professional candy herder. You see, I just decided to kill him. I stabbed him right in the left toe, ensuring a slow and cheese filled death. Then I became iron man. But really, the iron man you know is probably not me, because they totally screwed up in the movies. I suppose 'rust man' or 'trash can man' would have been a better, more-fitting name, because I was made of rusty trash cans . But I was self-absorbed after I killed my uncle. I ran around town punching young bananas, and rolling on babies and old men. many of you would say that I am a very disturbed person, but I think it might help if I told you I bathed in turkey bottoms. my favorite turkey bottom is Mildred's bran new corduroys. Sometimes I spoon with Mildred's apple juice . on another note, must go put lipstick on. iron man must always look and feel his best .