Closet|| Harry Potter

This was a request from Gryffindor_Bollywood

You and Harry were currently sitting in the cupboard under the stairs. Harry felt really bad about bringing you there especially after Vernon yelled at you and Dudley, not knowing you were a witch, continued to pester you. You and Harry had needed a place to hide and this was the first thing to pop into his head. "I'm really sorry (Y/N)- I told you Harry, Dudley wasn't that much of a bother and I yell at people all the time so it's probably just karma." You cut him off. "That's not what I mean. I mean I'm sorry for bringing you into this, all of this." You rolled your eyes. "We both know that regardless of whether you wanted me to come or not I would come anyway." Harry smirked. "I guess, it's just- it's just nothing, if you don't stop I'm going to go back out and try my luck with Dudley." You joked and Harry laughed. "You might have to when we leave. I think we're safe now, I said I was looking for something." Harry grasped your hand and reached for the door. "I'd love to piss Dudley off though, he tried to grab my arse before." You whispered and Harry turned to you. "He did?" Harry asked, still whispering but upset. "He tried. That might have been the point when I pulled out my wand and came downstairs." You admitted, opening the door. "Bye!" Harry yelled and took you outside. You glanced back at the house. "He's watching us from the window." You said turning back to Harry. He got quiet and smiled a bit. "You still wanna piss him off?" You nodded. Harry swiftly wrapped his arms around your waist and brought you closer and your face turned a bright red you were sure Dudley could see from the house. Your hands were pressed on Harry's chest and your faces were very close. You looked at the window again and smiled. "He looks furious." Harry laughed a bit and before you thought about it you put a hand on Harry's face with the other wrapped around his neck and stood on your toes before pressing your lips to his. You felt Harry kiss back but you both pulled away when you heard the unmistakable crash of something being thrown in the house. You laughed as you and Harry finally began to walk away from the house.