Happily Ever After

Kenny

As I sit on the beach looking at my family I think about how blessed I am to have a loving wife and children. Toni and I have been married for 10 years now and we have the most amazing kids,where did the time go they grow up so fast. Tonight I'm going to surprise Toni with anniversary gift she will never forget.

Toni
Im so happy right now, as I look back at how my life could've been compared to now I wouldn't change a thing. I love my husband with all my heart our kids are amazing I can't believe it's been 10 years since we have been married. Kenny and I moved back to California we moved to be close to our family we live in Malibu I love the ocean it's so relaxing. Kenny and I had one more baby with another Surrogate we added a Boy to the family Ken says he's happy all he wanted was a blessed family. Today is our anniversary Ken always  surprise me with something special I wonder what it could be this time.

Toni: Hey handsome

Kenny: Hey beautiful

Toni: Can you believe it's been 10 years?

Kenny: Yes and the best is yet to come

Toni: Ken what are you up to?

Kenny: Baby you know you are my everything and as long as I'm your husband I'm going to give you the world as long as I live

Toni: You are my everything I wouldn't be "Toni Braxton" without you and L.A. Reid

Kenny: Thank You and I love you so much

Toni: Always and Forever

3 hrs later

Kenny: Tone!

Toni is upstairs sleeping along with the kids
Kenny takes a picture with his phone.

Kenny: Tone,wake up

Toni: hmmm what?

Kenny: Come downstairs I have something for you

Toni:Ok I will be down in 5 minutes

Toni walk downstairs and is amazed at what she see

Toni:Omg god it's beautiful Ken, But what's going on?

Kenny: Tone from the day that I met you,I knew you were the one, the one that would be "The Toni Braxton",the one that would be my wife forever, the mother of our children, simply my everything after 10 years of being married tonight I want to ask you will you marry me again?