chapter 4

"It's time to find, Raven. Jessica, can you do it?" Batman asked.

Batman asked, looking at Jessica. She nodded, looking every but at Batman. "Um, I think so." She started, biting her lip in anticipation. "I kinda don't have a spell book to do it with."

"And?" Batman asked, looking a bit annoyed. Jessica's eyes widened, nervousness crossing her face; her hands shaking. She looked to Robin, who gave her a knowing smile, nodding for her to continue.

She cleared her throat, hoping she wouldn't make a fool out of herself. "My mom has this ancient spell book. It's one of a kind, so you can't really find it anywhere else. It might be somewhere in my house but I'm not sure."

"Is your mom a witch?" Kid Flash blurted out suddenly, his head tilting in curiosity.

Actually yes she is.

"Do you have any idea where It might be at." Robin asked.

No.

Jessica glared at KF, arms crossing. "Actually, yes. She is. You gotta problem?"

KF said cooly, Smirking at Jessica who just rolled her eyes.

........

As they walked out of the Batcave, there was someone outside waiting for them.

"We been order to keep you safe"

" May I ask what is your name?" Robin said.

" No we can't give our names out"

"Who sent you?" Kid flash asked.

" We can't give out that kind of information."

We? What do you mean we?

Out of Nowhere this female said she knows me. I was like how do you know me.

"I wish I could tell you but we are on a stick rules for this mission."

What mission?

" We can't say, the only thing I can say is we have to protect you and your team."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger. And I and I'm sorry for a short chapter.