chapter 5

Two hours passed since we've been looking for the spell book. Robin stopped at nothing, searching in the computer systems to see if my mom put any hints as to where that book is. Though he found nothing.

Kid Flash, as predicted, was doing nothing. He was running around, trying to find the book."Hey Robin, KF, I have to ask you two a question!"

"Yeah?" They said simultaneously. "Do you guys know who called protection?" "Yeah?" They said simultaneously. "Do you guys know who called protection?"They both looked at each other. "No..." I had a feeling that they were hiding something from me. I could see it on their face. I glared as I told them that I was going up stairs to check my parents bedroom.

"Can I come?" Robin asked, taking a step forward. I blushed a little, asking my head. "No." I mumbled, turning so I faced the steps. I walked up the stairs and went to my parents room, changing to a dark cloud so I could blend in with the darkness. After I was done, I changed back into human and went back down stairs, trying to make no sound. I heard muffled talking and knew it was Robin and Kid Flash.

Robin POV:

"Hey Robin, KF, I have a question?"Jessica asked.

Me and kid flash said yea at the same time. " Do you guys know who called protection on use?"Jessica asked. Me and kid flash looked at each other and said no. "I'm going to check my parents room." Jessica said. Do you want me to come with you and look . "No." When she went up the steps their were creaking alerting me and kid flash means it was Jessica going up the steps. Me and kf start talking about those two people outside protecting use like we need it. Man I don't know why the bat giving use protecting ."He's like your dad he's just worried about you because of Jessica I don't know why he is worry about her she is nice."Yea but she has powers ." wait you don't like her because she has powers , your messed up." Wait I didn't mean it like that . than me and kid flash stating to hear crying sound. " now I know now thank you for everything. "Jessica said  I didn't mean it I'm sorry! "No its to late " Jessica said. The house started shaking, acquiring a black hue. A flock of birds, that had been sitting on the roof, flew away in a hurry. The windows shattered. The front door swung open.  We could see inside now. Though by this point neither me or KF wanted to stay. We looked to Jessica, her eyes turned black like the hue the house had around it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter.
I'll give the full credit to my gf JustaPhan6 for this chapter 100%
Go see her book it's awesome the book is called Forever FREE
And little heads up.

Letting you guy and girls know Jessica will turn evil.