chapter 6

Jessica pov

After Robin made me upset. When I got upset I let it fill me with "Darkness". I can't believe, I let him take control of me.

I told you that I will control you little girl*starts to laugh*,  and you said you will block me out, you stupid girl. Demon said.

Please don't kill them! I beg you." As she crying " please.

"i don't care about your friends or anyone you love, you need to foces on that person that kill your mom and dad, stop being a winy bitch you are and kill them." demon said. I can't do that i don't know who that person is! well start getting info you bitch! how can i do that? well you find a person that know what happen that night their must be someone that saw someone go in and out of your house damn it. try to find a homeless person, kill people or we can sneak into the bat-cave. How are we post to get in the bat-cave. 

"You can turn into a dark cloud, you dumbass." The demon took control of her voice and now the voice is deep, old and starchy voice. " I know, how you feel kiddo when you think of something I'll feel your pain and it pissed me off to see you like this. Your mom took me out of yourdad and put me on you. And she told me to make you strong enough to kill that demon, and that demon is the son of Satan.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this is short I've been having tagh time so far.