chapter 3

"this is the bat cave!""wow I've never knew that the bat cave is big. I thought that the bat cave is underneath a mansion."

"It was under a mansion." Robin siad.

"Bruce Wayne Blu it up. And may I ask what is your name beautiful." Kid flash said.
"What happened? She asked.

"My name is Jessica. Do you know why he Blew it up?"she said.

"Many people do not know why he did it I think he just wanted to be bat man."id flash said.

Intercom speakers
"Everybody come to the meeting room it's important"

"Where is the meeting room" she said.

"You go down the hall the tenth door to the left just follow me if you want to." Robin said.

"Okay I will. Hey Robin I got a question for you?"

" Yea what is  it."

" What was your parents like, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I really don't want to talk about it yet the only person knows about my parents is daddy bats as he doing the dab."

"O..okay."

As we stepped in the meeting room Batman started to talk to everyone what we have to do.

"Okay, everyone is here." Said Batman. 

"Hey where is Raven?" Said kid flash.

" That is why I called everyone here.... Raven has been captured by unknown enemy." Batman said.

" Do we know where she is? Robin said. 

"No" Batman said.

"Umm"

"Yea what is it Jessica."Batman said.

"My mom teaches me about some black magic."

Ha ha ha

"Do you think you can find Raven." Batman ask.

"Yes.. did anyone heard that laughing?"

"Um no what do you mean?" Robin said.

"Never mind... the only black magic I know is turn into a black shadow mist."

"Meeting is over" Batman

"Follow me Jessica I will take you to your room." Robin said.

"Okay"

As we walking to my room. I'm starting to hear that voice in my head it feels like, it's trying to take over my body. What is this feelings it's... too evil.

Come on let me just take over for 10 minutes. I won't do anything bad.ha ha ha.

"Are you okay Jessica?"Robin ask.

"Yes.. I..I..I just wanted to be alone for couple of hours."

"Okay your room is right there if you need anything I will be in the meeting with Batman." Robin said.

"Okay."

Your alone now... no one likes you just let me control you i will, end everyone lives.

" No stop talking to me stop. just stop.." and then I started to cry.

Then kid flash ran into to my room and asked if I'm alright. I kept crying and I shocked my head saying no... then kid flash come over by me and gave me a huge and he said" what is bothering you u can tell me anything, I won't tell anyone i promise." I said it's a long story you probably don't want to hear it. 

" I will love to hear it." Kid flash said.

5 hour's later

" And that's it and I'm hearing a voice in my head."

" Wow...I think Raven can help you with that voice in your head. We should hang out sometime later."

" Okay I would like that."

You got lucky girl. You know if you keep me locked up I will be stronger, and I will take over your body and killing everyone in this place. Ha ha ha.

"I will keep you locked up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for a cliff hanger I am thinking about adding another character in chapter 6-7.