Chapter 3: Ice Cream Always Helps

Cast picture above :D Also this chapter might get kinda emotional so prepare
-
-
-
-
I approached Lola quickly, a million questions running through my head. Why was she crying? Who broke her heart? Oh man, I am going to murder whoever broke her heart. No one messes with my best friend.

"Lo, what's wrong? What happened please talk to me, I'm here," I said to her, sitting next to her and wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"I-i-i don't w-wanna t-" she tried to talk in between sobs but it didn't work as she started crying harder. Even though she's my best friend, it still always felt awkward whenever I needed to comfort someone who's crying. Like, what I am supposed to do, am I supposed to rub or pat her shoulder? Argh right, not important right now.

"Hey, shh its okay I'm here. Come on, a pretty face like yours shouldn't be smudged with tears and mascara. Let's just calm you down and go get some ice cream okay?" I said without thinking. Shit I don't have a car how am I supposed to drive her there. But Lola loves ice cream tho, so I have to find someone to take us.

"Yeah, that w-would help a lot. T-thanks, Kar, you're the best," she finally sat up and looked at me, smiling through tears. I gave her a smile back and nervously looked at the parking lot. I tried scanning for any person who was still there. There was no one else I really knew except for -ugh- Melissa. Remember, the girl making out with Levi? Yeah, well she was captain of the school's volleyball team. And a stuck-up bitch might I add. I shuddered at the thought of asking her.

"Lo, there's a bit of a problem tho. I don't have a car yet and my brother is still using his and I don't think there's anyone else available right now," I told her nervously. She frowned and tried to tell me it was okay. I sighed and stood up.

"Wait here, I'm gonna find someone to take us there" I muttered to her and went to the parking lot. Melissa was standing by what looks like Levi's car and I narrowed my eyes at her. If Levi's car was there, that means he was still here right?

I got my answer when I saw Levi approaching Melissa and kissing her against the car. I almost gagged just seeing them. I took a deep breath and walked over, trying to look at anywhere but them.

"Hey uh, school zone, no make outs please," I said loudly, causing them both to get off each other.

"Hey uh, I don't care," Melissa snarled back, rolling her eyes. I just gave her my sweet sarcastic smile and looked at Levi, telling him I needed his help.

"Levi, seriously, can we just go already? Why do you ne-" Melissa was cut off by Levi.

"What do you want?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest. It was obvious he was still annoyed with me but I didn't care.

I cleared my throat, hoping Levi would understand I was trying to tell him to get rid of Melissa. He sighed and turned to Melissa, "Can you leave us alone for now? I'll call you tomorrow or something," he said, obviously lying since he never called girls back. Melissa just glared at him and scoffed, walking away. I just gave him a look that said "seriously what do you see in her" and he rolled his eyes.

"I need your help to drive Lola and I to our local ice-cream place," I told him in a serious tone. He groaned.

"Are you fucking serious, ohmygod. You ruined my moment with Melissa just so I can drive you and Lola to get ice cream?" He said, exasperated. I chuckled, realizing it was kinda funny but then went serious again.