Hold on till may. (sequel to hell above me Mike Fuentes)

*Amy's POV*

"THANK YOU MICHIGAN! WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!" Vic screamed into the mic as the all made their way off stage. Its hard to believe its been five years since Mike and I got married. Our son Danny its almost five, And I'm completely happy. Mike runs up to me,whoever holding a sleeping Danny, and gives me a kiss before running off to take a shower.

I can't help but feel I'm being watched. I quickly take a look around the side stage area and I swear I saw Olivia. But maybe I'm just tired. I shrug it off and head to the bus.

As I'm walking I can practically Smell the alcohol coming from bring me the horizons bus. Ew. alcohol. I haven't drank since Danny was born and Mike rarely does.

I get on the bus and lay Danny in mine and Mikes bunk. I tuck him in and give him a kiss on his forehead and then close the curtain. I then walk out to the lounge and grab my.pack of cigarettes and my lighter,leaving the bus to smoke.

I stand outside the bus and light my cigarette and take a puff. I'm completely lost in my thoughts until someone breaks the silence. 

"Hey Amy. Long Time no see little sis." I instantly freeze. I look up to see non other than that red head who hurt me all those years ago. 

"O-olivia?" I say in shock. 

"I'm surprised you still remember me." 

"Of course I do YOU TRIED TO KILL ME! Why aren't you in he hospital still?" 

"Because I didn't finish what I started" My eyes widen and I quickly drop my cigarette ad try to run to the door of the buss,I was about to open it when someone hits me with something on my head and everything goes black.

I wake up in the trunk of a car,with my hands tied and my feet tied. I can feel my phone in my pocket so I dig it out and use my nose to dial Mike's number. It rings four times until he finally answers. 

"Hey baby! where are you? Danny's in our bunk and Oli said he saw you smoking,did you go out for a walk?" He says slightly concerned. 

"Mike I-I need h-help. My sister she k-kidnapped me. I'm in her trunk. h-hurry,she might try to kill me like last time" Is all I croak out before my phone dies. I hope he knows what to do.

---------------------------------

hopefully you'll enjoy this,also I forgot to put this happens in March of that year.

xxAmanda