Chapter 2

*Mikes POV*

Its been two months since Amy's gone missing. The police haven't done shit. The whole band is a wreck,but Danny is the worst. He just cries all day long asking from mummy. It breaks me heart. He even dreams about her.

"Mike!!!" Jamie yells waving his hand in front of my face.

"What Jamie?" I said with no emotion.

"I found her" My eyes darted over to him and he was looking at me with a serious face.

"How?!"

"I tracked her IPhone" He said proudly

"WHERE IS SHE!"

"567 north applewood,the drivers already heading there." I hugged him.

"Thank you" I murmured.

"You're welcome."

*Ten minutes later*

We pulled up outside of a creepy looking house. I grabbed a baseball bat, Jamie crabbed a crow bar, and Vic grabbed a frying pan. Tony volunteered to stay with Danny.

We go up to the door and on three we kicked it down. We ran in and saw a red headed chick holding Amy by her hair. Amy had gotten thinner but her belly was bulging. She was tied up and completely naked. The girl had a knife to her throat. Amy had tears running down her face.

"Well well well,you're smarter than I though Mike. Come to save your precious wife?"

"YES NOW LET HER GO!" I yelled.

She just laughed this evil laugh.

"I dont think so,I've been getting good business since she came."

"Mike,just go. Tell Danny I love him and I love you Mike" Amy croaked.

"NO IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!"

"JUST GO! BEFORE OLIVIA HURTS YOU!"

"SHUT IT MAGGOT" Who I'm assuming was Olivia screamed at Amy. She turned to Amy and got in her face. Amy took all her strength and headbutt her. Knocking Olivia out. She then fell to her knees and cried out in pain. I ran over to her.

"Amy,baby are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah but t-they r-raped me" I was shocked and enraged.

------------------------------

they're reunited! But for how long??? o.o

xxAmanda