chapter 9

~About a year later~

*Mike's POV*

Its mid may now and My birthday is tomorrow. I haven't planned anything for it. I dont want to. Usually I'd want to have a party with a lot of alcohol and people but I havent drank a lot since Amy almost left me. Plus I'd rather spend it with Amy, she wasn't taking the death of Lilly to well. But she's been getting better since Her and Sammi go out pretty much everyday when Danny is in school. Sammi, Jinxx and the rest of BVB moved closer to us upon Sammi's request. I thought it was sweet. My thoughts are interrupted when the from door opens revealing Amy. She's carrying a single bag, o can't read the writing on it so I dont know what it is. She sets it down by the couch opposite of me and walks over to me. She sits on my lap straddling me. She smiles and I can't help but smile back.

"Hey babe, guess what" she whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"What baby?" I whisper back.

"I Bought you something today" She says sitting up and looking at me with a lustful look in her eyes.

"What did yout buy me baby?"

"Its a secret" she whispers and then gets up, taking the bag upstairs.

I cant wait to see what tomorrow brings. That was fucking sexy. I compose myself and tgen het up heading into the kitchen to start making dinner. Yes I cook, sue me.

*Amy's POV*

I quickly run upatairs hiding the putfit in my top dresser drawer. Tomorrow will be..... interesting. Mike and I havent had sex in almost a year. Crazy i know. Its not that i dont want to, cause believe me I do, im just scared. After losing Lilly... i dont know... its like she took a part of me with her. So i decided tomorrow it will happen,theres much sexual tension and we're both sexually frustrated. Plus its his birthday. My phone beeps and i look to see its a text from Sammi, oh god.

"Have fun tomorrow night you dirty girl ;) ~xxSammi" I coudnt help but giggle at that.

"Oh hush! Youre the one who helped pick it out xD but you know I will;) G'night girlie"

"G'night babe."

I laugh at my crazy best friend and walk into the bathroom. I put my phone on my dock and hit shuffle on my playlist before I peel off my clothes and jump into the shower.

I get out and wrap and get dressed. i start blow drying my hair when Fucking perfect by Pink comes on and I smile singing along. I almost jump out of my skin when two arms wrap around my waist. I look up into the mirror and see Mike.

"YOU FUCKING ASSWHOLE YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!" I screamed while clenching my chest and taking deep breaths.

"Im sorry baby, i didnt mean to scare you" He says placing his head on my shoulder. I turncin his arms and he gazes into my eyes, making me blush.

"You're so beautiful Amy" He says softly causing me to blush harder. I bet I look like a tomato!

"How did i get so lucky?" I whispered.

"I ask myself that question every day" Mike says in a serious tone. I kiss him pationaletly before pulling put of his grip and climbing into bed. About ten minutes latee i feel Mike join me. I turn around, Snuggling into him anf laying my head on his chest. I let his heart meat lull me to sleep while he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Good night beautiful" Is the last thing i hear and i feel him kiss my forhead before i let the darkness consume me and slip into unconciousness.

------------------------

I know this is short and shitty im so sorry. i got a new phone and now it takes me 2x as long to write chapters. Ill update as soon as i can♥

xxAmandaxx♥