Chapter 12

*mikes POV*

After leaving Amy's room and going I mine I shut the door and sit on my bed, Danny just called Travis his dad.. Have I really been that neglectful? My own son is calling someone else his dad. That really hurts.

I sit here thinking about it and end up getting lost in my thoughts when I hear Amy yell something like "put me down" I shake my head and get dressed. I hear the front door shut so I grab my phone and call Ally.

"Hey baby!" I hear her bubbly voice answer after three rings.

"Hey, so we need to talk." I hear her sigh.

"About what?"

"Us."

"Ok what about us?"

"I can't do this anymore, I'm missing out on so much of my sons life just so you can get back at Amy! I can't do it!" I hear her sickening laugh.

"If you don't go through with this or you mess up my plans mike I will not just hurt her but you and your son. Don't tempt me." She says harshly.

"I don't give a fuck, I WILL PROTECT THEM FROM YOU." I scream and hang up.

I rush outta the house and head to Sammi's and Jinxx's I have to talk to Amy. Now.

*Amys POV*

Me and Sammi are sitting by the pool while the boys are all playing in the pool.

"Soooo you and Travis huh?" She says and wiggles her eyebrows. I can tell but turn pink.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I say defensively and get up, walking into the house. I'm pouring a glass of wine when I hear footsteps behind me and two arms wrap around me.

"Ello love" Travis whispers in my ear then kisses my neck making me smile.

"Hi" I say turning to face him.

"So I've been thinking"

"About what?"

"Us" my heart drops.

"What about us?" I say shakily.

"I think it's time we go public." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Because I love you Amy. I always have, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"Are you proposing to me?"

"If I was would you say yes?"

We were so engulfed in our conversation we didn't hear someone approaching us.

"Amy you can't marry him" I hear mike say, shocked I look behind Travis to see my ex husband.

"And why the hell not?" I say walking around Travis and standing to face mike.

"Because I still love you." Is his response to my surprise. Anger boils up in me and I can't help but burst.

"OH YOU FUCKING LOVE ME? YEAH THATS WHY YOU CHEATED ON ME RIGHT? LEFT ME FOR THAT SKANK AND THEN JUST COMPLETELY DITCHED YOUR OWN FUCKING SON?! YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE MICHAEL. IF I WANT TO MARRY HIM I WILL GOD DAMMIT BECAUSE YOU DONT FUCKING CONTROL ME" I yell in his face and walk out, taking my glass of wine and Travis with me.

*mikes POV*

I stand there. Frozen. She's right I did fuck up but it's not what she thinks. Not at all. I run after her and before she can get outside I grab her wrist, spin her around and kiss her. With so much passion and love and to my surprise she kisses back. I pull away and look her in the eyes.

"Amy I have to be truthful, there's something's you don't know. I only did what I did with Ally to protect you. Ally works for your sister and said if I didn't go through with the plan and hurt you in the worst way possible they would hurt not only me but you and my son. I was scared Amy but I never wanted to hurt you on purpose and I'm sorry. I just needed to protect you and my son. Please Amy, believe me baby. I love you, and you only."

"Well isn't that sweet? You've told her our whole plan. Bad move Michael." I hear Ally say and I turn around to see her and Olivia standing there with evil grins. I push Amy behind me protectively.

"Leave them alone" I say.

"Now why would we do that? You didn't go through with it mike."

"I couldn't! I love my wife too much to hurt her"

"Mike she isn't your wife anymore. Now you have a choice. You can either give us Amy or well kill you and your son along with her."

"No you won't. I will protect them. Stay away from my family." Just then we hear sirens. Amy must have texted Sammi to call the cops.

"Well be back, and we will get you and your family mike." They say before running out the front door and disappearing down the road. I turn to Amy to see she has hurt, fear, and confusion on her eyes. I grab her and hold her close to me.

"Amy shhhh don't listen to them I'll protect you. I promise"