~The Beginning~

My name is Yui Hirasawa, I was born on the 3rd of Febuary. My parents, Kano Hirasawa , and Yuki Hirasawa.(The first one is the father the second one is the mother and the Hirasawa is the married couples last names).

I was always the gamer, and had always loved games. I met this person named Asuna Yuki, we became friends, and for years I called her "Onee-sama" She was that big sister role model thing. Asuna had brought me this game called SAO she told me that she was starting to play this game, and that we should meet up somewhere, she pointed to a location on the back of the disk, I nodded and said, "Okay! Ill be there Onee-sama!" "You know, Yui, You dont have to always keep calling me Onee-sama" Asuna said as she smiled. I pouted " But.. I love calling you that, your my big sister!" I said as I smiled. Asuna laughed. "Meet me there okay?" I nodded. Asuna left to go home and play her game. I instantly plugged it in and started to log on to my account, as soon as I logged in it asked me to make a character, I made my character look just like me in real life, but not exactly. As soon as I was finished I was in the game, but there was something off, a bell was ringing, then everyone was forced to teleport to the church. Worried I looked around for asuna, I seen her and ran straight towards her, almost near crying, "O-Onee-S-Sama!! W-whats going o-on!?" I asked worried. "Stay calm, lets figure out whats going on." Asuna said calmly. I looked to my left seeing a boy with black hair about 5'7 'He's really tall compared to Asuna..' I thought, "I'll be right back Onee-sama" I said as I drifted off to the boy with the black hair. I stopped behind him but before I could tap his shoulder a man appeared before us. "WELCOME ALL PLAYER OF SAO!" The man exclaimed. "BEFORE WE BEGIN, I PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR INVENTORY!" Said the man again. "PLEASE, TAKE THIS OUT AND HOLD IT UP TOWARDS YOUR FACE!" I looked at the man as he kept screaming orders. I took the object out of my inventory and held it up towards my face, looking into it, "A mirror...?" I say, the mirror starts to glow, the mirror reveals every detail of what we look like in real life. "W-Whoa..." I say amazed.  'This is weird..' I thought. I look up and see the male infront of me. 'W-What the hell..!? He looks way different than what I seen him look like before!' I thought. I tap on his shoulder. "Um, excuse me... Do you happen to know what's going on here?" I asked. "Sorry, I'm just as clueless as the other players.. I have no idea whats going on here.." The boy said. "Whats you name anyway?" He asked. "Oh.. Um.. Im Yui Hirasawa." I replied. The boy held his hand out to shake your hand. " Im Kirito. Kirito Kirigaya. Its nice to meet you Yui Hirasawa." Kirito said. "Its nice to meet you too Kirito Kirigaya." I smiled warmly at him.

It was the next day of being trapped in this death trap game.

"I'll be back later Onee-Sama!" I spoke. Asuna giggled and asked "Well Ms. Hirasawa, where are you going?" "I'm going to meet another player for some advice! His name is Kirito Kirigaya." I replied. "You know you have to be careful around other players Yui.. You never know if they will attack you..." Asuna said worried. "Onee-Sama I'll be fine! Dont worry about me!" I said. I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door. "I'll see you later! Onee-Sama!" I said before I ran out the door closing it behind me. Not paying attention I ran into Kirito. I look infront of me as I fell onto the ground as did Kirito. I scratch the back of my neck "Oops.. Sorry about that Kirito.." I smiled akwardly at him. "Nah it's okay, I wasn't paying attention." Kirito said. "Shall we go?" I asked. He nodded and got up dusting himself off. He lended me his hand to help me up. I take his hand and he helps me up. "Thankies!" I said. "No problem." Kirito said.

____________________________________________________________________________

I Hope you guys enjoyed this first part, unfortently I dont have time to finish. The next part will be uploaded soon. :)

*Gives every single reader a cookie*

Plez enjoy :)