~A New Home~

I picked up the magazine and held it up towards kirito. "You think this would be a good home for me?" I asked. Kirito smiled, "That would be if you like to be Isolated" Kirito said. "In fact I'm going to actually buy it today." I said. I pulled the magazine away and held it up towards the shop owner. "Do you think I could buy this house today?" I asked. "Sure, but there is no price for the house, it's free." The shop owner said. "Ill escort you to my butler to take you to the home." Said the shop owner again. It seemed like about 5 hours but it really it was only 30 minutes. The butler escorted us to home and showed us around. "Wow, sooooo pretty!" I said excitedly. I walked in and took a look around. "Ill take it!" I said smiling.  I was giving the title and my name listed as the owner for the home. "Thank you very much" I said. The butler nodded and gave a faint smile before walking away. "Kirito, can you watch my home while I go get my stuff?" I asked. "Sure." Kirito replied. "Thanks! Ill be right back!" I said as I used a teleport crystal.

As I arrived home, I instantly ran up stairs to my room, I unequipped all the items in my room. I ran out and left a note for asuna. I used another teleport crystal and teleported to kirito. When I got there Kirito wasn't outside. I walked inside to see kirito wasn't inside either. A sigh escaped my lips, "Darn it, I asked him to stay here..." I said as I started to equip all my items into the home. After 3 hours of arranging and rearranging I got hungry. I decided to walk to my kitchen and get some fruit. I was munching on some grapes when I heard the front door open. "Hello?" I asked as I walked out to the front door seeing it was wide open. I shrugged my shoulders and closed the door. "I guess I forgot to lock it." I said as I locked the door then went back to the kitchen. "BOO" a voice said jumping out from behind me, tackling me. "GAHHHH" I screamed. I looked up to see it was kirito. "Jesus Christ kirito, you scared me." I said. My heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was about to pound out of my chest. After I calmed down I sat up, I stood up and gave kirito a grape. "Here." I said as I put it in his mouth. "Eat it. Jesus its healthy." I said as I pulled out the couch into a bed. "Now, if your staying here, sleep on this couch and no where else." I looked at him with a 'are you serious' look. I walked up stairs to change into some pj's. I came back down stair too see kirito was already comfy in the bed like couch. "I see your already comfy." I joked. Kirito didn't reply. I walked up to him to see he was already asleep. "aww... He is so kawaii." I whispered to myself. I grabbed a extra blanket and covered him with it. "Goodnight." I said as I smiled. Kirito pulled me along side him. I looked at him my face was warm. "Oh well.." I muttered as I rolled my eyes smiling. I fell asleep along side him. But this time, I was snuggled to close to him for his warmth. 

________________________________________________________________

IM SO SORRY!!! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY!