~Birthday Pt.2~

"A scarf huh? Then that's what I'll make."

I was sitting on the couch and was texting asuna.
"How do I knit a scarf?" I asked.
"Kirito, it's called looking it up. You got a phone, now look it up." Asuna replied.
"Pleassseeeeee, Tellllllll meeeeeeee..." I begged.
"Fiinneeee.." Asuna replied.

Asuna came over and gave me some supplies. "Thanks." I said. "No problem.. So uh.. Do you need help..? Your pretty bad at knitting," Asuna joked. "I guess I could use a little help.." I replied.

Time skip

We finished the multi-colored scarf for Yui. "Now I know she will like this." I smiled. "What do you mean she'll like it!? It's terrible!" Asuna exclaimed. "Oh be quiet, she will love it you baka." I laughed. I placed the scarf into a bag then put paper on top of it so I could cover the scarf and wait until tomorrow which is her birthday.

I walked up stairs to yui's bed and plopped into it next to Yui. "Kirito what.. are.. you doing.." Yui said in a kind of sleepy way. "Coming to cuddle my favorite person." I joked. Yui sat up  the grabbed a pillow and shoved it onto my face. "I'm gonna smother you!" She says playing around. "N-No your not!" I joked grabbing the pillow from my face and throwing it. Yui's face had a bright red of blush. She was trying to cover her face. "Baka!!! Gimmie the fricken pillow!" Yui exclaimed. "Whyyyyyyy?????? I could be your pillow." I said as I grabbed yui's head and rested it on my chest. "F-Fine.. No funny business.." Yui said before she fell back asleep cuddling me. "Don't count on that silly." I joked before I cuddled up to her and fell asleep.

Next day!

I wake up and shake yui. "Yui wake up.." I say softly. "Mmmm.. I dun want to.." Yui replied. "But you have too. I have a surprise for you." I whisper. "Is the surprise a big warm kiss...?" She asked. My face blushed like a tomato. "Y-Yui!" I exclaim. Yui rolled over and started cuddling me. "I'm still tired. Lemme sleep a while longer..." She says. "Never." I replied. I picked up yui and carried her downstairs to the living room.  I sit her down on the couch and grab the bag which had yui's scarf in it. I handed it too her. Yui rubbed her eyes then took the bag from my hands. She took the paper off then took the scarf out. "A scarf...?" She asked. I nodded. " I don't like it." She said. "W-Well you could have sai-" "I LOVE IT!" She exclaimed. She wrapped the scarf around her neck and cuddled it. "I love this scarf. Oh Kirito, did you make this?" She asked. "Yeah I did." I replied. "Great work on the stitching. I'm pretty bad at doing it." She smiled. I smiled back. Yui jumped off the couch and jumped on me. "I love you kirito." She smiles. "I love you more, yui." I said. Yui kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and blushed a lot. Yui got off of me then grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs and shoved me into her bed. Yui jumped in bed and cuddled me with her scarf. "I'm never taking off this scarf. I love it too much to do that." She smiled then fell asleep. I kissed her head then fell asleep beside her.

_________________________________________________________

Forgive me for the late update. I was grounded then I forgot about the story and other stuff.