Spain x Reader Lemon

"Spain, wake up," you mumbled, poking your sleeping boyfriend's arm. It was past noon, but Spain was still sleeping, pinning you against him with a vice-like grip.

"Five more minutes . . ." he whispered, hugging you a little tighter but still not opening his eyes.

"No," you grumbled, poking him harder. "You said that five minutes ago. I'm hungry. Get off."

"No," he said, finally opening his eyes to smirk at you. "I like holding you."

"Yeah, and I like breakfast," you snapped. "Just let me get up."

"You're cute when you're angry," he smirked lazily, running his fingers through your hair.

You blushed. "G-get off."

Instead, he kissed you slowly and passionately, sliding his hands down your body to rest on your waist. It's amazing how quickly something like food can be forgotten; you were thinking of about a hundred things as his tongue danced with yours, and breakfast definitely wasn't one of them.

Without once breaking the kiss, he grabbed the hem of your nightgown and pulled it all the way up over your breasts. When you unwillingly broke the kiss due to a need for oxygen, his attention immediately shifted to your exposed body.

You smirked as he looked you up and down with a gleam in his eyes. "What, didn't you see enough of me last night?"

"Of course not, hermosa~" he smirked right back at you, leaning so close to your ear that shivers ran through your whole body. "After all, you're the most beautiful person in the world. What makes you think I'll ever have enough of you?"

You dragged him into another passionate kiss, and you were slightly flustered, but definitely not surprised, to feel his hands on your breasts half a second later. He broke the kiss to give them his full attention, and, through skillful rubbing, teasing, and occasional squeezings, he very quickly had you half-melted and squirming under his touch.

He planted a trail of little kisses from your neck to the top of your panties, then sat back and smirked at your expression.

"You're excited~"

You blushed.

He smirked wider and slid your panties off, spreading your legs and examining your wetness with an unusual amount of lust in his eyes.

"A-Antonio, w-what –" you stuttered, but broke off with a shuddering gasp as his lips connected with the area he'd been staring at.

"H-hey!" you squeaked, blushing twice as heavily. "Th-that's dirty, d-don't – a-ah~" Your words were lost in moans as he licked your increasingly wet entrance.

"Call me what you want~" he whispered lowly, parting his lips from you for a second or two. "It feels good, though, doesn't it, hermosa~?"

You were moaning too much to answer, and he grinned, running his tongue back down to your entrance and sliding it in briefly.

"How about I give you what you really want, hermosa~?" he asked in a low purr.

You nodded feverishly, eyes absorbing every centimeter of newly exposed skin as he proceeded to strip before leaning back over you.

His member slid into your entrance, and you both moaned again. He didn't bother to start slow, and very quickly, you felt a familiar feeling welling up inside you.

"S-Spain, I-I~"

"Me too, hermosa, ~" he whispered in your ear, panting slightly as he began to hit even deeper inside you. "Say my name when you cum, mi princesa~"

The feeling tightening inside you broke with a wave of pleasure, and you just managed to stutter out some sort of mangled combination of his human and country names between your moans. A second later, you felt something warm from him spread through you, and he pulled out, rolling over to lay beside you.

"I love you," he smirked, pulling you closer.

"I love you too," you said, then fixed him with a scowl. "But I'm still hungry. Get up and make me churros already."

He laughed and kissed your forehead before sliding out of bed and heading for the kitchen.