Canada x Reader Lemon

You watched your boyfriend, Canada, eating his pancakes over the top of your own breakfast. You'd been dating for a while now, and you really did love him, so maybe . . .
"Mattie?" you asked after a moment.
"Yes, honey?" he asked, looking up from his pancakes to smile lovingly at you. "Why aren't you eating your pancakes? Are you sick?"
"N-no," you stammered. Could you really do this? "It's . . . something else."
"Oh," he said, putting down his fork and looking slightly upset. "Did I do something?"
"No!" you assured him, then bit your lip, hesitating. "I wanna have sex!" you blurted out, then smacked your palm against your forehead. Crap, that sounded bad.
Canada just stared at you for a second, mouth slightly open, then he started blushing.
"W-what?" he stuttered.
Well, too late to turn back now.
"I want to have sex," you repeated, taking a deep breath to calm your panicking nerve cells. "I-If you want, that is. We don't have to . . ."
Great job, (Y/N), you thought, blushing. That sounded even worse.
"(Y/N)," he said finally, wrapping his arms around you hesitantly. "Are you . . . sure you'd like to have sex with me?" His face was now a brilliant shade of red, and he started nervously fiddling with a lock of your hair.
"Yes," you said, nodding rapidly, now worried sick that he'd turn you down.
"And you'll let me . . . touch you in places I normally wouldn't?"
You blushed, detecting a glint of excitement in his eyes. "Y-yeah," you stammered.
A confused second later, you were on your back on the floor as he kissed you, hands sliding down to pull at your shirt. He had to break the kiss to remove the now unnecessary fabric, and you stared up at him, blushing a bit more than before.
"W-what?" he asked apprehensively. "D-did I do something wrong?"
"No," you said, smirking. "But I'm beginning to see how you can be related to France."
He turned pink and kissed you again to mask his embarrassment, this time sliding his hands around to your bra clasp. You squeaked softly as it came undone and he pulled it off, now taking your own turn at embarrassment when he pulled back for a moment to study your topless form.
"Canada?" you mumbled after a second or two, your face glowing with red hues from the surprising intensity of his gaze.
"Y-you're beautiful, he whispered, still staring at your exposed breasts.
"Perv," you teased, looping your arms around his neck.
You pressed your lips to his again before he could stutter anything in denial,kissing him deeply. You made a startled noise that was muffled by the kiss when his hands found their way to your breasts, but it quickly turned into a moan as he started massaging them, occasionally teasing your nipples.
You finally summoned enough self-control to push him away and looked him directly in the eyes, smirking a little. "You strip first."
He obliged, your eyes taking in every inch of his body as he got back on top of you, now in nothing but his underwear. His hand found the waistband of your pants/skirt. but he hesitated, looking at you questioningly.
It was so adorable and sexy at the same time that you thought you might die from an overload of cute. Numbly, you nodded, and he slid the clothing down you hips and tossed it aside to the pile of already discarded garments, where it was quickly followed by both of your underwear.
"(Y-Y/N), I won't keep going if you don't want me to," he whispered, smoothing a strand of hair out of your face with slightly trembling fingers.
"Mattie, I want this!" you insisted.
"A-alright," he stammered, positioning himself at your entrance. "B-but if you need me to stop, just say so, honey."
You squeaked in slight discomfort as he pushed in. You weren't exactly a virgin, so it didn't hurt like you knew it could've, but it had definitely been a while since you'd had sex. He paused once he was fully in to allow you to adjust and waited for the okay to move.
At your slight nod, he started thrusting slowly, increasing his pace gradually. You were a bit embarrassed of your moans, but his were just as loud, so you pretty much stopped caring.
You felt something inside you tighten and clenched your hands. "M-Mathew, I -"
"M-me too . . ."
The growing knot in your stomach broke at a hard thrust, quickly followed by something warm spreading inside you. Canada pulled out of you and rolled over to lay next to you, breathing heavily and still blushing. Glancing over at him, you managed to find the breath to giggle slightly.
"Your glasses are fogged," you told him when he looked at you.
He just smiled at you and drew you closer, kissing your forehead.
"I love you, (Y/N)."
​​​​​​​"I love you too . . ."