Chapter Two

Chapter 2:

"Noya-senpai! Slow down!" I screamed. He kept running with his eyes fixed on the path ahead. "Can't slow down! They close in 20 minutes!" He said. I looked at him. "Oh man go!" I hopped on his back like he was a horse and he ran at full speed. I, on the other hand, was trying not to blush (worse than I was) or fall off.

As we reached the ice cream shop, they were in the process of cleaning up to close. "No! We're too late!" We said simultaneously. The employee looked over at us and laughed quietly. "Were you guys coming here on a date?" They asked us. We both blushed madly, stuttering. The employee opened the door for us and we went inside. Well, Noya went inside. I was still on his back. "Um, Noya-senpai? Could you, uh, maybe let me down?" I asked. He blushed even more. "Oh sorry..." He looked a little sad. He's so cute when he's pouting! I giggled. "It's okay. I just wanna eat my ice cream without dripping it on you."

We sat down with our ice cream and were eating it quietly when all of a sudden, I feel him scoot closer to me. "Uh, Noya-senpai?" He moved closer. "Hold on, you've got a little something right there..." He slowly reached his hand up and wiped the ice cream off my cheek. "There. All fixed!" He smiled brightly. I was blushing about 1,000,000 shades of red. He looked over at me again and noticed this.

"Hey, do you have a fever or something? Your face is really red." He held his hand to my forehead. "You don't seem sick. Hmm..." He pondered quietly. I giggled a little bit. "Noya-senpai, now you have ice cream on your face!" He tried to lick it off. "Meh, almost...got...it..." I laughed. "It's on the other side."

He looked at me and asked, "Can you get it?" I grabbed a napkin and reached for his face. "Okay, hold still." He turned his head. "Not like THAT Kenro-chan!" I tilted my head in confusion, when it hit me. I blushed so much it made the sun look pale. "Eh? You don't mean-" He looked at my face and blushed as well. I sighed. "Okay close your eyes~" He closed his eyes before I was even done talking. I giggled a little at his earnestness. I leaned in towards him, and slowly wiped it off with a wet paper towel.

"Hehe, okay I'm done!" I smiled. He pouted. "Kenro-chaaaaaaaaaaaan..." I laughed. "Are you really THAT desperate for a kiss from me?" He blushed and turned his head away, mumbling nonsense. I grabbed his head and turned it around and kissed him on the cheek. "There. Happy?" He beamed and hugged me. "VERY!!! THANK YUU KENRO!!" I looked at him. "Ohoho? Dropping the -chan I see. Very well, you can do that as long as I can do one thing." He looked back at me. "What's that?" He asked. "From now on, I get to call you Yû. Got it?" I held out my pinky. He latched his with mine. "Deal!"

As I looked at the time, I figured someone would worry if we were out any later. "Hey, Yû. We should probably go. It's getting late." He pouted a little, then held out his hand. "Okay. Shall we?" I giggled. "Alright. Let's go."

On the way home, Yû tried to be slick and kiss me on the cheek randomly, but at that exact moment, I just so happened to turn my head around at the wrong time and we ended up kissing. For real. We both jumped back, then laughed. "That really was an amazing date. Let's do it again sometime!" He said. I blushed. "So does that mean-" I was cut off by him kissing me. "Of course!" After about 10 minutes of walking hand in hand, he turned to me. "Hey Kenro?" I turned to him. "Yes?" "Do you know what this shirt is made out of?" He asked. "I don't know. What?" He giggled a little. "Boyfriend material." And boy did I agree with that.