sunshine

"you are my sunshine.
my lovely sunshine.
you make me happy,
when sky's are gray.
do know how,
how much I love you lou,
please don't take my sunshine
  away."

I hummed the tune of the sweet song lou always sings to me when I have nightmares and wake up terrified. I rest my head on his shoulder and smile at how peaceful he looks.

he's sleeping.

he's been sleeping a lot.

I admire his long lashes that seem to cast mile long shadows on his pallid face. I gently run my fingers over his beautifully chapped thin lips and smile at the color of them, just as beautiful as his eyes. I quickly pull my hand back to my side when I think I see his eyes flutter as if he was waking up; my mind was just playing frivolous tricks on me once
again.

Louis William Tomlinson.

beautiful name right?

"Louis William Tomlinson do you take Harry Edward Styles to be you lawfully wedded husband?"

he does.

he's not one to say no to me because,
he loves me.
and I him.

I grab his hand and link our fingers together as we squeeze our body's together on the small bed with the crisp sheets. our fingers remind me of our hearts.

linked together.

that reminds me of when we got married,

December 20th.

that reminds me of when we went to celebrate one year together as a married couple. I get goosebumps on my arms and butterfly's in my tummy every time I think of how amazing our hunny moon was, then I feel old because that happened a year ago.
lou always tells me that I'm 'a young heart with an old soul', but he also says I'm crazy, and loud, and clumsy, and occasionally obnoxious. but it's okay because we're crazy together.
and he loves me.
and I him.

   actually just the other day, when me and lou were making sweet love for our anniversary, I decided I want a son.
lou wasn't too happy.

"harry I just don't think we need children right now, stop being so god damn selfish all the fucking time!"

I cried.

"stop it your making me feel bad-"

I cried harder.

"damn it harry baby come here; I'm sorry alright,
I love you."

We hardly ever fight but when we do it's usually my fault, but I rarely apologise because I don't ever hurt my lou's feelings; at least not on purpose. because I love him so dearly and couldn't live with myself if I did something mean to him.

we promised to take care of each other.

and to love each other no matter what.

and my lou told me to never break a promise,

cause I'd break his heart.

I slowly rub my fingers over his stiff knuckles and smile to myself; his hands are so cold. I grab the small throw blanket from the bottom of the bed and wrap us both into it. I take my time to cherish the moment and bury my nose into my husbands clothing and breathe in deeply.

He smells different, but it's okay because
he loves me.
and I him.

I finally close my eyes and let all the memories, good and bad, we share together flash through my brain like a mini private slideshow of our shared lives.

"I do. Then by the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and well husband, you may kiss your groom.-"

"Harold I'm going to find yooooou, where could you possibly be hiding you cheese ball-"

"Harry no! I've said it a million times no! Are you stupid?! do my words not make any sense to you cause your fucking acting like it!-"

"Fuck Harry your mouth feels so good, your such, ahhh, such a good boy for me-"

"Aww let's get this one baby! Look at it's little baby kitty ears-"

Knock.
Knock.
Knock.

My eyes open.

no.
no.
no.

i don't want to leave.

i can't leave that's mean.

i promised I'd never be mean because,

he loves me.
and I him.

lou said promises are never meant to be broken.

and i promised.