Chapter one~the boy~

Miracle pov
I walked down the hall with Lele. We were always late to our geometry class because our world history class is for sophomores because we are in tenth grade and our AP math class is a senior class. So we have to walk from the 10th grade social studies building all the way to the central area of the school where our math class is. We finally got to the class and opened the door. Our teacher Mr.Brown didn't mind tho. He real chill. We sat down in our seats and he began to teach. I swear lele only listens so hard because she like Mr.Brown and she want him all up in her pants.
"Ms.Lyon what's the square root of 55?", Mr.Brown asked because he knows I wasn't listening. "Ummm i don't know Mr.Brown but that was a good question.", I said technically complimenting his teaching. "Stay after class Ms.Lyon.", He said as he turned to one of the seniors and asked the same question. I rolled my eyes and felt lele hit my thigh. "Damn lele I don't need my thigh tenderized!", I whispered rubbing where she hit my leg. "Shut up and look behind us to the right.", lele whispered back and I looked behind us and saw this really sexy boy. He must be a senior. Damn and he got tattoos. Mami like. He noticed I was starring at him and smiled uhhh! His smile. I turned real quick when lele hit my leg. "Your drooling", she whisper while writing in her notebook. I wiped my lip and sat quietly in my seat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do y'all think the boy was???
Vote.
Comment.
Byeee!