Chapter two~sexual~

Miracle pov
I waited in my seat while the rest of the class walked out. Oh my gosh I'm going to be late to my dance class. The room finally cleared and it was just Mr.Brown and myself. He called me to his desk. I walked over and stood in front of his desk. He started at me like something was wrong. I looked down at myself inspecting my outfit. I didn't see anything wrong. Then he pointed at his desk again but this time right in front on him. Walked over and sat on the desk and I was really confused.
"Why did I have to say after class?", I asked with straight additude. "Because you had an additude," Mr.Brown said moving closer to me and rubbing my thighs. "And I think you need someone to fix it.", he whispered in my ear. He was now right between me legs feeling on my titties and kissing on my neck. I was struggling to push his way. I don't want to lose my virginity to my teacher. "Mr.Brown stop,", I said still trying to push him away" I'm a virgin."
  He stopped a looked up at me. "I know, that's why they call you dream bacause it's every boys dream to hit first.", He answered in a smile. "But why have a little boy when you can have a man." I reacted quickly because he was distracted. I kicked him neither myself nor Mr.Brown realized that my leg was between his. He fell to the floor in pain and I ran of his classroom. I was running really fast till I hit something that made me fall to the floor. I looked up and it was that boy from class.
     "My bad.", he said helping me up. I smiled like a dumbass. "It's fine I wasn't watching where I was going.", I said picking my phone up off the ground. "It's alright.", he said picking up his phone. "I'm adym." He said as looked me up and down. "I'm miracle but everyone calls me dream.", I replied while blushing hard. "Maybe I'll see you around again.", adym said through a smile. "Maybe.", I said walking off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay she finally met Adym!
Like.
Comment.
Byeeeeeee!