Chapter seven~swing~

Miracle pov
   I got out of my truck and walked into the school. I kept my head low and silently cried as I  walked. My mood is super fucked up today. But as I walked down the hallway I heard someone call my name. My actual name. I kept my head down and continued to walk. But they grabbed my arm. I looked up to see Adym going from smiling to worried in a nanosecond.
           "Are you ok??", Adym asked as he wiped the tears from under my eyes. I shook my head now feeling more tears stream down my face. "Do you want to talk about it??", Adym asked concerned about my feelings. "After class.", I whispered as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. I felt very comfortable with this boy. We heard the last bell for class ring and we both let go from the hug. "After class." , Adym said giving me a slight smile. I shook my head yes and turned to walk to my class. When I got to class I took a seat next to lele like normal. But she was on her phone and she looked angry.
"I hate your fucking guts you lien ass bitch.", lele said throwing her phone in my lap. I picked her phone up and looked at the screen. It was a picture of me Hugging Adym. I smiled at the picture and threw her phone at the wall. Seeing it break made something in me spark. She looked at me in pure anger. She got up and tried to swing. But I had her on the floor knocked out before she could even get near my face. The teacher looked at me scared and confused. "I'll take myself to the office.", I said grabbing my backpack and my matte black iPhone 7 plus and walked out of the class and headed to the office.
When I made it to the office the lady at the front desk already knew what was up. Cause she watches the security cameras like we are some type of tv show. "Have a seat.", she said laughing like something was funny.  I sat down and waited.
.......
   "Ms.Lyon I'd kick you out of this school if I wasn't afraid of your father." The principle said. "Lil bitch." I coughed causing  him to roll his eyes. He printed something off a sheet if paper and handed it to me. "You're suspended for two days and you have to bring this back signed by a parent." He said handing me the paper. I nodded and walked out of his office and went and got in my car. I went to my call log and called keem.
"Hey what are you up to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow shits fucked.
Hi, I'm back and enjoy🙂
Like
Comment
Follow
Byyyyeee🤘🏻