Chapter six~lies~

Miracle pov
I woke up sad as hell. It was like my whole world just crashed around me. I got up and did my hygiene. Then I got dressed and flat ironed my hair. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. "Good morning princess.", pops said looking through his emails. "Hey miracle.", his upitty wife Anika said. I rolled my eyes to both of them and grabbed my keys and left.
I drove to lele's house and waited out front. After about ten minutes of waiting she came outside in a crop top shorts and some red bottom heels. "Girl what the fuck are you wearing?", I asked as she sat in the car. "I need some dick so i gotta get it somehow.", lele replied pushing her boobs up to make them look bigger. "Lele you know I love you but seriously I don't understand you at.", I sat starting the car up and driving to school. "That's cuz you a virgin. But hey guess what i peeped.", she said pulling out a tube of lip gloss. "What did you peep le?",, I asked as I stopped at a red light. She hesitated for a moment but went ahead. "I heard from jasmine who heard from crystal who had over heard her older sister Bree on the phone with her friend Stephanie that some senior kid named Adym was seen going into your house fully clothed and running out about an hour later without a shirt on. Now I wanna know is this this  true and if so who is Adym and congratulations on losing your v-card to a senior.", she nudging my arm as we both noticed the light was green. I continued to drive while I contemplated telling her. Because even if I told her the story she either would not believe me or would never let me live that down.
    "Nope don't know anything about that. You know lele you gotta stop believing gossip.", I told her pulling as we pulled into the school parking lot and parked the car. "Well in that case you gotta hide your hickies when you lie to me dream.", lele replied as she poked one of the hickies and got out of the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smell drama😱😱
Vote.
Comment.
Byeeeeeeee!!