Chapter four~trade~

Miracle pov
The end of school was finally here. Now I can go home. I made my way to my hummer and started to drive home. I was about halfway home when I got a phone call. So I answered the call. "Hello?", I said making a turn right down a street. "Ummm... is this miracle?", a familiar voice asked. I was kind of freaked out. "This is she.", I said stopping at the gates to my house. "Hey um this is Adym.", he replied. "How did you get my number?", I asked suspiciously. While he replied I drove through the path and into our garage." Actually you have my phone.", he answered. Then I instantly remembered the whole figuring out that is wasn't my phone. "Oh yeah it totally slipped my mind. You could come get it if you would like.", I said getting out my car and walking into the house. "Hey beautiful.",pops said looking up from his tablet. "Hi daddy.", I said grabbing an apple and walking to my room while I listened to Adym. "Sure give me the address and I'll be over in a bit.", he said obviously shocked.
I gave him my address and ended the call. Then I went and took a shower.
~~~~~
Adym pov
I got into my car after dream hung up. I have to go get my phone. I drove to the address dream told me and damn this is a big ass house. I parked my car and walked up to the front door and knocked. It was a good five minutes before someone actually opened up the door and I heard a lot of yelling.
          "Hi Adym.", dream said as she opened up the door. Damn shawty thick as hell. "Hey.", I said stunned by how her shorts where complimenting her ass so well. "Follow me so you can get your phone.",she said leading the way to her room. Damn she got a big ass Tattoo on her right ass cheek. Omg I need water. We made it to her room and she walked over to her bag bending down real slowly. Shawty doing that on purpose. She stood up and walked over to me handing me my phone. "Now where's mine?", she asked while putting her hands on her hips. I pulled her phone out of my pocket and handed it to her. "Thank you.", she said after giving me a kiss on the cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But her and Adym would be 😻😩💦!
Like.
Comment.
Byeeeeeeee!