friends with the enemy

*Emily Pov*

i had literature first period and i was still feeling like i was being watched. 

I was walking down the hallway thinking about what it was when a girl i'd never seen before stepped out in front of me. 

I tripped over and my bag opened up on the floor and everything fell out. The girl seemed to be still standing, i looked up at her and raised my eyebrow. 

'What was that for?'  i asked. 

'Sorry, i was trying to get your attention, you seemed to be daydreaming and you looked like you were going to fall.' she just smiled sweetly. 

'well i fell anyway didn't i?' 

'i said i was sorry' 

what am i doing, everything's fine, I'm making a big deal out of nothing. 

'no, I'm sorry I'm just really stressed at the moment'  i really don't mean to act out of character, it just happens. 

'It's okay' she smiled and walked off. 

I never thought this girl would become my best-friend. I didn't exactly give her a good first impression either, i was surprised when a few weeks later she started talking to me. 

______________________________________________________________

*Connor's Pov* 

I watched as Alisha and Emily's friendship grew. Alisha really knew how to make an impression. 

A few months later and it was nearly time for Emily to graduate, she would graduate in exactly a week and then i would finally meet her. I planned to wait until she was out of school before i met her. 

I wish this week would hurry up... 

wait, 

i didn't mean to wish for it,

shit, not again.....

————————————————————————————————————————