Fury of a faery

*Karen's Pov* 

"Mum.' Emily shouted from upstairs her voice sounded quite desperate. 

I raced up the stairs to her bedroom and found both her and Connor sat on her bed. Her back was facing me and I couldn't see her face.

Then I noticed her hair. 

'What the hell happened to you?'  

She turned to face me and I saw the despair in eyes. Speaking of eyes, they were a dark violety colour. Straight away i realised what was happening and I rushed to her side. 

'Connor, could you give us a few minutes?' 

'Uhh sure?' He shuffled on his feet looking away. 

'No I mean, can you leave?' He looked at Emily, as if asking for permission then walked out of the room looking dazed.

Once he shut the door and I heard him go down the stairs we started to talk. 

'Mum? What's happening to me?' She choked. 

 'You're just going through some changes....'  It was hard not to be able to tell her straight away, I had no idea how she was going to take it. She looked into my eyes pushing me to carry on. 

'Emily, when we left the fae world, me and your father, we had to make some sacrifices.'

'Like what?' 

'We needed to hide you, your father wasn't too happy about it but it's what we had to do.' 

'Why did you need to hide me? Weren't you just hiding all of us?' 

'Not exactly. I was pregnant with another baby when we left, everyone thinks it was justyou and I've never told anybody any other, not even your father. I had to run away because I was having two babies at once, trupers is what they call them. In my world, if you are to have trupers the babies are said to grow up into the strongest of the whole fae world. They would have more powers than even the king, even the elders. When I gave birth, the other truper died and then you popped out. I was worried for your life, i thought you wouldn't be alive when you came out either. But you were. And it seems that you inherited her powers as well as your own, you also have a little bit of mine and probably all of your fathers, now that he's gone. We had to hide you because if the fae found you, theyd most likely imprison you, it's the same today. Your powers are so strong, they would want to use you against the 'bad faerie' when they were in war. If they found you today, with all of your powers. So i had to, and still have to, protect you from everybody. You cannot tell anybody, not even Connor. It's too dangerous out there, until you're more trained and experiaced, you're stuck here.'

The look on her face was pure shock and distraught. She peered into the mirror facing the bed, touching her face and staring at herself as if she were a monster. 

'What are my powers?' Her voice was shaky.

'You are a Lamashtu which is from your own powers, a Jinny which was your other truper, I am a Gorgon so you have a little bit of that and your father was a Mara.' 

Her face showed that she spent a few minutes trying to work out what it all meant, but the look of disapointment showed she was clueless. 

'What do they all mean?' 

'A Lamashtu is a fae is a mix of seven witches inside of you, you have the powers of all seven, they bring the death upon unborn and newborn children, I guessed that's how your truper died, it is also a fae of the night, you can bring nightmares and diseases to both human and faerie. A Jinny is a sort of shapeshifter of the supernatural, you have an influenece over fae. My powers, the Gorgon is full of wisdom, the giver of life but also a cause of death. And finally, a Mara, your fathers powers bring a greater evil, it brings in it's powers a temptation for evil , most likely a seducer of male and female fae, also humans, he was a master of illusions and also a bringer of death. I can also sense a little bit of telepathy, that mus tjust be an extra. With all of them mixed together, I can understand why everybody is so scared of trupers, but a truper on their own has never been seen and I'm more than sure will be feared more once the elders find out. Hopefully not anytime soon,'

'So how do I train?' 

'I will teach you along the way, soon. You're hair and eyesight changing shows that you are collecting all of your powers, and when you do have them all and I train you to use them, you features will be back to normal.' 

'How do you know what powers i have?' 

'That's also one of my powers, being able to tell other fae powers.' I smirked at her look of shock. This was all so new to her and i couldn't wait to teach her everything she needed to know. 

'What is Connor?' she turned to look at the door, like she was checking if he was there. 

'I believe he is an Incubus, he's like a succubus but in the form of a male. He brings sexual desires and temptations to the table and is very experianced with woman fae, he is capable of loving but he has only one faerie he can ever love. He will spend the majority of his life looking for the fae he is destined to be with, and won't stop until he finds them.' 

'So I can't mention anything to him?' 

'Nothing, if he asks just saw it's to do with hormones. He'll believe you, trust me.' 

She nodded and lay back on her bed, staring up at the crumbling ceiling. Letting out a sigh she rolled over onto her belly and started laughing.

'I feel like i'm in a tv series, this doesn't seem real.'

Trust me, it's all too real. I said to myself.  

 'It doesn't feel like it' She heard me? 

'What?' 

'I just read your mind' 

I chuckled and stroked her hair. 

'You're going to be okay you know? Don't worry about it.' 

'I hope so.' she muttered as I lay her head on her pillow and watched as she fell asleep. 

-I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I I

*Connor's Pov*

Karen eventually came downstairs. 

'What's going on?' I wasn't wasting any time.

'Hormones, haven't you ever seen a human teenage girl start her period?"

Obviously not.

 Shit. 

'no, ughh thanks, ive got to go.' I raced up the stairs to my room and heard her laughing lightly behind me. 

All that over a period? Blood? It's lucky i'm not a vampire. 

I still felt like it was something more though and I was determind to find out what it was. 

-I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I -I I

I know it was shitty, sorry. I've had writers block recently and I'm, again, really really sorry. Hopefully the next chapter will be better...... 

- E x