Chapter 4

"Uhhhhh" I stammered when I saw the sweatshirt draped over the back of the couch. "I was going through some stuff from the house and came across it."

"Tom, we couldn't find anything from that house." Edd corrected me. "It's ok if you saved that sweatshirt, we know you had a crush on Tord." They laughed. My face turned red.

"Well, I know you two are gay for each other!" I shouted. They looked at me with wide eyes as I took out my phone and showed them the pictures.

"Awww we look so cute together!!" Matt said. They quickly kissed each other and I face palmed. There was an awkward silence.

"Tom, are they gone?" Tord broke the silence. The couple looked at me in bewilderment. My face blushed.

"No, but they know you are here now." I said. He opened the bedroom door and walked out. Tord muttered a curse but I couldn't catch it. Matt, Edd, and I sat on the couch. Tord stood in front of the TV and put his arms out in confusion.

"Tom you need a bigger couch." He said putting his hands on his hips.

"Eh." I halfheartedly flopped my hand in the air waving him off.  Tord walked over to me and sat on my lap. I started blushing.

"Keep that up and Tom's face might match your sweatshirt." Matt pointed out.

"I'm going to go make popcorn," Edd got off the couch and walked off to the kitchen.

"Wait wait!! I bought popcorn, I'll show you where I put it!!" Tord ran after him.

Not long after, we heard a crash.  Matt and I jumped up and hurried to the kitchen. He was much taller than I so he looked over the counter.  Tord and Edd were on the floor.  There was a cabinet open and there was blood on it. The corner of the stove was also bloody from where Edd must have fallen and hit his head. Matt rushed forwards and grabbed Edd and carefully lifted his friend's off the ground. Blood started to dribble down his arm.

"I think we need an ambulance." I said looking at the new gash in Tord's forehead.

"No, Edd has a first aid kit in his apartment." Matt picked up Edd bridal-style and ran to his apartment.

He came back a few minutes later with a roll of gauze.  I picked up Tord and carried him to the couch.

"What took so long?" I immediately regretted asking.

"Edd's injury was really bad. Tord's injury is not serious." He said. "Keep him still." Matt wrapped Tord's head. 

~TIME SKIP~ (Tord POV)

I opened my eyes slightly.  There was someone standing over me.  I blinked awake and Tom bent down next to me.  My head hurt really bad.

"Finally, you're awake."  Tom said, sarcastically.  I tried to sit up, but he put his hand on my chest to keep me down.  "Matt said to keep you still."  

"Ugh but I'm bored." I complained.

"It's not the end of the world."

"Yes it is." I put my hand over my mangled face.

Wait, hand?

I look at my shoulder to find my mechanical arm missing.

"Tom, what happened to my arm? and my sweatshirt?" I just noticed it was missing too.

"Oh... uhh... I don't know."  I could tell he was lying.  His face bloomed a bright red. 

"Ya know Tord," he rubbed the back of his head with his hand and looked off to the side.  I sat up and gave him a confused look.  "Uhh, I.... I put your arm on the counter in the kitchen.  I tried to clean it, and your sweatshirt is..." I suspected something was up. This was my chance.  I put my hand on his knee.  He looked at me and his ears turned red.

"It's ok you can tell me." I said with a smile.  He got up off the couch and walked to his room.  I looked longingly after the brit. I love you....

~TIME SKIP~ =:3)) <---random bunny with a double chin

I had not seen Tom the whole day. He locked himself in his room with the music on loud. I had retrieved my arm from where he said it would be then walked up to his door to tell him to play a different song. I have heard the song '21 Guns' by Green Day play too many times I could practically recite the lyrics.