Ch. 6

Ch.6

Massy had just finished packing her a bag for her day at the lake. She had been invited by Fly and the others to attend, and because she knew for sure that Jeremy was going to be there, she wanted to look her best just in case she caught his eyes.

For some reason she couldn't stop thinking about him. There was something so alluring about him, that her body broke out in chills just at the very thought of him.

They had a couple of classes with him, and couldn't help the fact that her mind wondered off, every time he sat next to her in all of their shared classes. She knew that she hadn't been the best student in her previous years of school, but she was trying to change everything, and thanks to Jeremy she might stand a good chance at bringing up her grades. He was so amazing and kind to her that, he somehow managed to catch on to the signs of struggle when it came to math and science. He had often stepped in to help her out, even when he wasn't supposed to. And for that her little crush on him had grown even more.

It also didn't help the fact that whenever she sat near him, or was around him, that sometimes his arm would brush against hers, and this tiny amazing sparks would shoot up and travel throughout her body. She often found herself questioning if it was in her head, or if he somehow felt the sparks too. If he did, he gave little signs of feeling it.

After stuffing a towel in her bag and zipping it up, Massy grabbed a long white shirt and threw it on over her bathing suit, and pulled on a pair of shorts and put on her sandals and grabbed her sunglasses, and made her way to the door, with her bag in hand.

Fly and the others were on their way over and Massy wanted to make sure that she had everything that she needed before they got here. After checking her things, her mind began to wonder back to Jeremy.

To think if Massy would have met him just a year ago, things would probably be different for her. She had been in love before, and she had been with guys that she didn't want to be with just for the hell of things. But never had she been with someone like Jeremy. He was someone who she wanted, who she craved, and who she yarned for. She wanted him like she never wanted anyone before, and it was because of that that she knew she needed to be careful in the way she went about doing it.

Before moving to Moon Crest, Massy usually went about getting with a guy by throwing herself on them. Sex was the way to win a guy over, and if she didn't want anything but a one night stand, she usually said little to nothing. All she had to was to give them a look, and they would all usually fall for her within seconds. Sometimes she joked and flirted, and sometimes she was aggressive.

But with Jeremy, who she knew could get any girl he wanted; she just wanted to be more conservative. She didn't want to just throw herself on him, and make him think that she was some cheap whore. She wanted him to get to know her, and she for the second time in her life get to know someone in a more deeper way than usual.

Hearing the sounds of door bell, Massy ran to the door and opened it up. Her mother was at work and Kalani had been upstairs with Spencer, of all people listening to music. Opening the door, Massy saw Alec, Fly, Avery and another girl that she didn't know standing in the door way talking to fly. The girl was crazy beautiful with long blonde loosely curled hair and bright pale green eyes.

Massy placed a smile on her face and spoke to everyone.

"Oh my god," the girl said in a bright voice as she clasped her hands together and practically bounced the heels of her toes, "you're her?"