Chapter 2: Hell Yes

We stepped into the club inferno late that afternoon when finally arrived. We didn't need stamps on our hands or id's since the club was runned by a werewolf. Only people that were human don't worry we don't eat humans. We hunt in woods the chase an kill deer or some animal satisfies our wolves. Ian went to the bar an got his bud light, Sarah's screw driver an Ava's make me wet. They all down there drinks in one gulp an headed to the dance floor an get the party started an heat up the dance floor with everyone else on it.  The dj started playing come an get it by Selena Gomez.

Sarah's POV

Oh I see a hottie at one clock see you later guys. So I left them and started heading over to the red headed heart throb that caught my attention for now.

Ian's POV

since Sarah left it was just me an Ava now. You know Ava you know how to stur up a crowd, you've got almost all the men's attention in this club staring so far. I hope it don't break out with a fight because the women getting mad. Lol that's not my problem they should train there men better than that I cracked a smile and laughed along with her. Ava is 5'9  has strawberry blonde hair, deep sea ocean blue eyes, she has all the curves in the right places a man would want on a woman. We went an got three more shots of our drinks.

Eric's POV

I was hanging out in one of the corner's in the club with my bro's. staring an watching, Ava dance after I saw Sarah leave an go over to Steve. It's been a long time since I've been near her, she hasn't wanted anything to do with me since that night long ago. I only did it because I thought I was helping her, an that she could do better than that boy she was with that night. Especially since also she don't belong with the sun pack. She belongs with my pack the moon pack. I'm so turned on by watching her I go find me a hoe that knows there's no strings attached. An take the chick to one of the private rooms, they have here at the club I always have one reserved. I do my business an go back out.

Adam's POV

It was my first time coming to this club. My friends encouraged me to try it out an let loose. I go up to the bar an order me a dirty martini. I set on the stool an turn around to watch the crowd as hot in here by Nelly comes on. My friend Kelly comes up to me n asks me to dance, hell yes I'd love to thanks for asking no prob she says what are friends for. We get our freak on as she would say because the way we dance. We don't give care in the world lol. Then I bumped into this very hot senorita with strawberry blonde hair an the music changes an the song dirty dancer by Enrique Iglesias, User, ft. Lil Wayne oh hell yes. Me an her start dancing while Kelly an some dude this chick was with, start dancing with each other too. An boy could she do some dirty dancing I've never seen another, chick that could do dirty dancing with me as good as she was doing, I wouldn't tell her this but she could probably out dance me.