Chapter Four: The Beach Party

Ava's POV:

We got back from the mall an put our stuff away. Then out the blue Sarah suggested why don't we have a beach party, I told them I didn't know about that, so I went to my guest room in the cabin. I laid down an drifted off to sleep wondering about what happened, earlier in the bathroom with Ian I blushed just thinking about it. Just to let you in on a little secret Since a couple days after I was brought when I was ten an got to know Sarah an Ian I developed a little crush okay a big crush on Ian. I was woke up later in the day I opened my eyes an there stood Ian sexy as hell in, just basket ball shorts I eyed him up and down like he was a piece of candy. Then I bred someone clear there throat an I knew right then he caught red handed looking his body over. But then he did the same to me looking me all over before he made eye contact with me again. Then he came on over and before I knew it he crashed his sexy soft lips to mine a moan slipped from my mouth an I know he noticed because he smiled into the kiss I wrapped my arms around him an he leaned me down onto my bed. While we were kissing his hands roamed all over my body, but I didn't care I was enjoying the fill of them and the electricity that came from the touch.While I ripped his shirt off him I let my hands roam his chest, stomach, and back he moan growled against my breast where his mouth was.

Then a knock came from the doin bedroom door before we could separate from each other. Someone burst threw the door it was Eric looking mad as hell. They both shifted changed to there wolves an growled at each other then before I knew it they were attacking each other. Everyone else was already outside down at the beach an had a huge bondfire going. So we were the only ones up here. I didn't know what to do I stood frozen.

Ian's POV:

I hurried an shifted as soon as I saw it was Eric who busted through the door. He gets jelous to easily when he claims an think's something's his when it's not. She's not his true mate she's mine. An I won't let him have or harm her, he will not take her away from me. We kept wrestling an biting each other in wolf form. Mind link: between Ian an Eric: I will have her Ian she is meant to be mine. I saved her a few years ago we took her in. No you kidnapped her for you own self pitty, an hurt her thinking you were doing what was best for her when you actually weren't. She is my mate not yours Eric so stay away from her. No that can't be she is meant to be mine, you lie she's not yours. Ian had Eric pinned to the ground and bite his neck hard. You have no authority over me yet, you aren't the pack leader yet so stay away an leave Ava alone. Ian I'll leave for now but this isn't over, she will be mine.

Eric's POV:

I can't believe he has the ball gaudastedee to do that. I am soon going to be alpha I will have her. An if I have to get him out of the way so be it. She is mine an only mine no one else can have her. I'm only doing it to protect from the terrible things of an in the world.

Sarah's POV:

I saw Eric racing up stairs so I new that wasn't going to lead to anywhere good. So I followed closely behind but not to close. I saw Eric an my brother shift into there wolves an them going at it Ava was sitting there on the bed shocked and frozen to the spot. Just as I was about to go in an stop it Steven stopped me from going, telling me that I don't need to get in the middle of it. Because new that Eric could an would tear my head off an not give a care in the world for me just interfearing in the middle of it.