Chapter Three: The Next Morning

Ava woke up with a killer headache the next morning. Instead of going back to the pack house they crashed at Sarah and Ian's parents cabin. Ava looks over at Sarah's bed an she isn't in it so she must already be down stairs. Ava decides to get everything she needs to take with her to go take a shower. While she cuts the shower on waiting for it to warm up before she gets in, so she decided to go ahead an strip her clothes off. Right then the bathroom door opens with a half awake Ian walking in he uses the bathroom an turns around seeing Ava with mouth hanging wide open, her cheeks blushed an naked. Like what you see an walks up to her, an grabs her an smashs his lips against hers an grabs her ass an growls. Ava eventually gets over the shock an gives in moans against their kiss, That's when Ian decides to pull away an leave her standing there.

Ian's POV

I pull away an leave Ava just standing there. I go back to my room get dressed an go down stairs to start breakfast for the girls. I can't believe I just kissed her an saw her naked. I didn't know what else to do so I just kissed her. I walk in the kitchen an see Steve sletting at the bar connected to the sink. I've never liked the guy but I didn't say anything because u didn't want to hurt my sisters feeling she's always had a crush on the guy.

I know guys I kinda suck at this wanting to write the story normal. An trying to do people's povs to so I'm sorry if i screw it up. At least I'm trying I've never tried doing the POV's thing before. So I'm sorry it gets little confusing I don't mean for it too.

Steve's POV

I was talking to Sarah when her brother walked in an he didn't say anything to us, he just started making breakfast. I knew the man didn't like me an hated my guts, but he could have at least say hi to me.

ten minutes later.....

Ava finally came down stairs to the awkward since. Ian had made biscuits an gravy, hashbrowns covered smothered and chunked, scrambled eggs, bacon, grits, and ham an cheese omelettes, toast with grape jelly an butter on the counter for it. So we all ate an got done an Sarah speakers up an asks if anyone would like to go to the mall with her.

Everyone decided to go except Steve he said he had somewhere he needed to be so it was just going to be Ava, Ian an Sarah going. So Steve left an after they clean the kitchen up an wash the dishes,they head out to the vehicle an head for the mall.

Twenty minutes later.......

They arrive at the mall they run into that chick Kelly, while going into the mall they met last night at the club. It turns out she works at the mall in the hot topic store, an she's really sweet we all became friends with her instantly, last night an they exchanged numbers with her last too.

They did all there shopping an ate at mcdonalds in the mall.