Chapter One: Ten Years Later

ADAM'S POV:

Adam woke up from his terrible nightmare, that happened ten years ago. He still can't believe she's gone an, he still blames his self for her going missing. Mine an her parents don't though. He knows she is still out there she has to be. He hasn't given up hope like almost everyone else.

AVA'S POV:

Ava still can't believe what's happened to her, she wakes up everyday hoping it, was all just a bad dream. That she would wake up an everything would be alright. But it's not an now she, is to become a wife to her new pack's alpha's son. Because he will become alpha of the pack soon over all the werewolves in this territory.

(flash back...) of her remembering her last moment with Adam.

Come on Ava babe were almost there, oh Adam I wish you would tell me, what the surprise is your wanting to show me. Now it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now, would it that would spoil it. An then Adam asked me to close an cover my eyes. I did what was asked. He took me a little further now you can open your eyes sweet cheeks. Oh Adam it's so beautiful. The surprise was a waterfall with a good size swimming whole at the bottom. Adam is so hot and sweet I know I'm young to be saying that but it's true. I can't believe he's real sometimes, he's to good to be true. Ava looked him up and down so this is suppose to be my true soul mate. He has blonde hair, blue eyes.

(end of flash back...)

Hey Sarah an Ian her brother both hollard, getting my attention they both new how upset an angry. I was having to soon become a wife to that whorable basterd, he's the one who kidnapped me in the first damn place. No woman would ever get over that, his father the alpha for now tried to help me get out of it. But Eric said he would choose no other so I had no choice. Sarah is tall about 6'2, light brown long hair, green eyes. Her brother Ian is 6'9, dark brown eyes, and a damn sexy hot rod body with an eight pack, like a male model that looks like a sex god. Oh damn where did that thought come from. Her brother smirked like he knew what I was thinking oh shit he must have caught me starring, I mean really who wouldn't when he has a body like that. So what's up guys I said were wondering if you wanted to go to the bar cow boys, nah how bout a really hot night club instead. Okay which Sarah asked the wolf one of course called club inferno, an so they headed to Ian's car an they were off to club inferno.