chapter 5

i walked in and dropped my bags, just taking in what i could see. it was like an old farm house on the inside, everything was made out of wood! the floor, the tables, the cupboards ...all exept the appliences ofcourse! the walls where in an old, faded out floral wall paper and all-in-all, it was nice and homely. 

i heard a plate smash and i looked up to see an short elderly woman, about 70 with gray short hair and glasses, looking at me with shock, her eyes started to water and in a warm yet quiet voice she asked "are you....are you janie? are you my grand daughter?" i just ran over to her and hugged her, she cried as i did and i felt ashton walk past me, bags in hand, and probably took them to our rooms. also i felt zara tug on my jeans, i looked donw and she looked between us asif to ask who this woman was, i told her,

"Zara, this is our grand mother, she is here to help us now! no meanie daddy, we can stay with her" and just like that, she hugged her ofr all she was worth and whispered "thank yuo grandma" 

*ahem* i looked behind mr grandma to see an elderly man, probably a little older than my grandma. he was tall with grey hair and glasses. in a gruff voice that held a strong scottish accent , he said "does your old grandpa not get a hug?" a smile crossing his face.

we ran over and hugged him too then after abit grandma said "so what happened with your foster-father? you never really explained" i looked at zara n saw her face turn pale from the memory so i said "why dont you go cheak out your new room whilst we have a talk, ok?" and she ran upstairs with a big grin on her face!

we walked into the living room and sat down as i exolaied everyhting...the hurt...the abuse...the neglect.........the last time i saw him. as i did, my grandma just cried and was sheet white, my grandpa went red from rage, his nickles thesame colour as his wife's face from clenching.

"ill find him and kill him for what he did!" he seethed

"you cant" i told him 

"why cant i?! i have evry rigbht to for  how he treated you too!!!"

"because he is letting us go...i dont want a chance for him to steal us away again"

he just nodded, thought i knew he wouldnt listen...if he got the chance, he would take it.i knew i would.