Chapter 7

Xiomara's house on top. What do you guys think about my chapters so far.
>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>

It's been a week since I moved in and I got my Range Rover. Trystan is over at my place right now. We've been hanging out a lot and become good friends. It's funny to think how I punched him when we met. We're sitting on the couch and watching tv when I hear my doorbell. Trystan and I look at each other confused.

"Are you expecting someone?"

I shake my head no and he goes to the door with me trailing behind him. He opens the door quickly and I see Margarret, her mate, and Logan standing there.

"Margaret!"

I push Trystan aside and run towards Margaret. I think I ran with too much force because we both topple over into the ground. We get up laughing and I go to hug Logan and give him a kiss on the cheek. I just wave at Margarret's mate and bring them inside. I grab Trystan's hand who is just standing there awkwardly. I go over to Margarret's mate and look up at him.

"I don't think we've properly met before."

"No we haven't. With all that's been happening with you and Brandon. He's a dick for what he did to you by the way. My name's Nathan."

"Nice to meet you my name is Xiomara but you can call me Xio. How has that asshole been anyway? "

"He hasn't changed. I think what you're doing for you and your baby is great. Not many people would have the courage to do what you're doing."

"I like him Margaret. Oh by the way this is Trystan guys."

"Hey and I don't think Xiomara's nice at all."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I don't appreciate how you punched me when we first met."

Everyone starts laughing and I'm pretty sure I'm blushing of embarrassment. Out of nowhere I start crying and everyone shuts up.

"Hey I was just joking. There's no need to cry Xiomara."

"I don't even know why I'm crying!"

Logan grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen. I sit on the chair and watch him look through the fridge. I see what he pulls out and I instantly lighten up. He hands me my favorite ice cream and I shove a spoonful into my mouth. I wipe my tears and smile at Logan.

"Ew wipe your snot. It's disgusting."

"Shut up."

I grab a tissue and wipe my nose. The rest of them come into the kitchen and we keep catching up.

"How's the pack been?"

"It's doing really good actually. We haven't had any attacks or rogues go on our territory."

"That's good."

Trystan just looks calm and understanding as of what I just said makes sense to him.

Holy shit! Trystan is a werewolf too!

I'll have a talk with him later. In the meantime I'm just going to enjoy the time with my family.

"How long are you guys going to be staying here for?"

"For two weeks."

"Where does Brandon think you're at right now?"

"He thinks I'm in Florida for some family emergency."

"Won't you get in trouble if he finds out?"