Watchful Monsters

The next morning............

Yusei woke up for a start feeling a burning sensation on his arm. He yawned and opened his eyes grabbing his glasses off the table.

He looked at his glowing mark as he also felt the same thing on his back. Bruce was staring in fascination at his back.

"So... this is the full mark of the Crimson Dragon...cool." He said and sat beside Yusei staring. "Why is it reacting like this?" He asked and Yusei looked at his arm.

"Yusei...evil....dark....signers....go....help....justice.... Bruce." They heard Crimson say, but couldn't understand him. "What's wrong Crimson! What's going on?" Yusei asked and got no response.

"What was he trying to say?" Yusei asked in wonder as Bruce sat there quietly. "If I can put two and two together, we need to help Crimson do something, and it has something to do with me and the League." He said and Yusei nodded as his mark settled down.

"Yusei! There's some people here to see you!" Barry yelled outside the door and Yusei got up and walked out the room with Bruce close behind.

They walked through the door and someone jumped on him. He looked down at a 16 year old Luna and smiled brightly.

"Luna!" He yelled spinning her around and she laughed. "Hey Yusei! It's been a while!" She said hugging him. Yusei looked at the others and they hugged him.

"It's been a long time!"

"Nice to see you!"

"Wow...you wear glasses!?"

"Who are these people?" Jack asked finally as Yusei stared at him. "Hello...Jack..." He said and Jack sighed.

"Yusei...I'm sorry about the past things I've done to you...I went to see a counselor and I'm getting help with my anger." He said and Yusei smiled.

"That's great...buy don't think I'm going to date you just because of that." He whispered and Jack sighed and nodded.

They looked at the League and Clark cleared his throat. "Hello, my name is Clark and these are my friends Diana, Barry, J'oan, Hal, Oliver and Bruce." He introduced and Akiza smiled at them.

"It's very nice to meet you all, my name is Akiza and these are my friends Jack, Leo, Luna and Crow." She introduced as they shook hands.

"Well what are you guys doing in New Domino?" Yusei asked and they smiled at him. "Well it's summer break so we decided to come down and visit before school got back in." Leo and Luna said and the others shrugged.

"We just decided to come visit you since we were in town." They replied and Yusei smiled and they noticed Bruce typing on the computer.

"I think Yusei...the connection is getting stronger... Dick can you hear me?" Bruce asked and they heard someone clear their throat.

"Loud and clear B, everything on this end is great, I recently sent the images and information you asked for." Dick said as his image popped up on his screen.

"Okay, now when you find the other tapes, let me know." He said and Dick nodded and smirked.

"Bye Yusei! I hope you have a great day sexy!" He yelled and Bruce shut the computer off rolling his eyes. He turned and stared at the others as Akiza, Jack, Crow,Leo and Luna gaped at him.