keep quiet about it.

It was one of those rainy days again.
the rain poured harder and harder every hour and everyone was sad about, that they couldn't do their stuff outside.

"Pwah! it's raining isn't it?" Karamatsu looked disgusted just by hearing the rain. Choromatsu, who actually DIDN'T planned to go out today, lay his book beside and looked a little worried over to Karamatsu.

"Yes, Yes it is... but i think you already heared it, didn't you?" Choromatsu sat next to Karamatsu and lay his hand on his shoulder. Karamatsu tried to turn his head to his younger Brother but looked aside.

"Uhm... Choromatsu? could you bring me to Mom and Dad? I need to talk with them... immediately!"

Choromatsu didn't thought about it at all and helped his older Brother to get up. While the two stepped outside the room, the three younger Brothers looked curious at the door, but then looked at eachother.

"Heh... since the accident happened... Karamatsu Nii-San gets depressive very often, huh?" the youngest out of all spoke out and hugged his knees thightly. Ichimatsu looked at him a little confused and scretched his head.

"Yeah... but... since we're all fine... i don't really know why... or... maybe something happened while we couldn't remember a thing..." He said and looked out of the window to watch the raindrops pour down. Todomatsu now looked a little mad at him. To be honest, he was pissed of by his Brothers many times.

"Oh i don't know whats his problem!~ He actually has nothing to complain!~ Oh yeah... MAYBE BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING BLIND?! I mean... you'd be... more? depressive too when you'd be blind, Ichimatsu..."

It seemd like Todomatsu really understood the situation this time. He really changed since the accident happened.

"AHAHA! BUT STILL KARAMATSU-NII SAN SAID WE'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO COULD CHEER HIM UP!!! ~~~☆" The 5th Son, Jyushimatsu yelled out happily and jumped around like he always did.

While the others are talking about Karamatsu and his blindness, Choromatsu and Karamatsu were already standing infront of their parents room.

"Can you go in by your own, Karamatsu Nii-San? I you can, i'd go back to the others, okay?" Choromatsu stroke over Karamatsu's shoulder and looked still a bit worried about his eldest brother. (because they don't know Osomatsu anymore, like is said.)

Karamatsu just nooded and knocked at the Door. the 3rd Brother stepped aside and went back to the others again.

Their Parents opened the Door and let Karamatsu in. Of course they asked whats wrong but Karamatsu just balled his hands into fists, a little nervous.

"It's hard... to keep quiet about Osomatsu... i feel like i'm lieing to them..." Karamatsu started sweating and nervously folded his hands. The Parents looked a little sad too, but just answered like they always did.

"you NEED to keep quiet about your Brother, you know Son? I mean don't you think they would be confused, sad, worried and flustured about it? And the Doctor said we should hide every advice that Osomatsu existed..."

The Father said serious and crossed his arms. Sure, it was hard for them too, But they need to move on, right? Karamatsu teared up a bit and raised his eyebrows.

"To be honest... it's unfair against Osomatsu... I mean ... did we even need to destroy every advice?! THE PHOTOBOOKS, CLOTHES, LETTERS, IT'S LIKE HE NEVER EXISTED!!! AND TO BE HONEST, I'D RATHER JOIN HIM THAN BEEING BLIND!!"

The 2nd Son got angry at them and started to cry very hard, with shaky breaths and nervous sweating. But his father still acted cold. His mother already left the room cause she was about to cry too, any second.

"Listen, Son! You're the eldest now... no doubt. You need to take responsebility now! It's better for all of us, if we'd just forget about your big Brother..."

His father turned around to the window and looked at the grey, rainy clouds.

"Keep quiet about it...."