the voice behind the liar.

The next day broke in and Karamatsu STILL had a bad feeling about hiding Osomatsu's existance. He didn't wanted to lie to his Brothers, but if he wouldn't, who knows what could happen.

The other four were still asleep because they drank too much on the day before, so Karamatsu needed to find a way to the Kitchen alone.

He nervously stood up and walked slowly to the next wall.

"Okay, Karamatsu, you just need to find the kitchen! or should i wake Choromatsu? Yes... would probably be better!"

the young man slowly crawled back to the bed and called Choromatsu's name. But instead of Choromatsu, Ichimatsu woke up.

"Hm? what's the matter? you need to go to the toilet or something?" Ichimatsu grabbed Karamatsu's Hand to make him feel more save.

Karamatsu just refused with 'Kitchen' and 'Food'
The 4th Matsu nooded and pulled him up. He helped him into the Kitchen and cooked up some soup. As the soup were done, Ichimatsu put a portion onto the table, infront of Karamatsu.

"T-Thank you! but you should eat something too, little brother!" Karamatsu weakly searched the spoon and grabbed it weakly. Ichimatsu had a portion of soup so he looked a bit confused over to his older brother.

Karamatsu heared a chuckle behind him and opened his eyes wide.
"Ichimatsu, are you behind me?" He said kinda freaked out.

"Nope! No one is behind you!" The chuckle got louder but Ichimatsu didn't seemd to hear it.

"...it's funny to see how you're acting like i never existed..." This Voice sounded familiar to Karamatsu. Karamatsu dropped his spoon so the soup splashed out a bit.

"...osomatsu..." he said and started sweating very hard. Ichimatsu just looked at him with an confused and flustered look. "Oso.. matsu? who's that?..." Ichimatsu was a bit curious about it and stopped eating.

Karamatsu tild his head. "ah... no one..." he refused and closed his eyes. He leaned back and sunk in his thoughts.

"Am i paranoid now? ah... too many stuff happened... it was surely just because of yesterday..."

the laughing stopped and he woke up again.
He smiled and rubbed his eyes a bit. It was actually sunny weather today, so Ichimatsu asked if it would be okay if they could go out today. Karamatsu just nooded and grinned. They both stood up and Ichimatsu dressed Karamatsu and himself up to go into the Park.

Karamatsu gulped cause he knew that they'd pass the accident spot, so he tried to walk a bit faster. As they arrived at the park, they sat down a park bench and relaxed a bit. A few minutes later, Karamatsu could hear a child laughing. The laughing came closer and a tiny hand touched Karamatsu's leg.

"Hehehe~ Mister! would you like to have this flower!~ you seemd so sad! so here is a flower to cheer you up!~" The child said happily to the young matsuno.

Karamatsu grinned and tried to grab the flower.
He smelled the flower already and it was a beautyful smell. Like a lily. Karamatsu thanked the Kid and the Kid jumped happily away.

"well... thats a beautyful flower..."
Karamatsu's smile faded away and depressive thoughts came up again.

"...too bad i can't see it..."

VERY SHORT! I'm sorry! the next part will be longer and creepier >~<

jjkjkjkjo